3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in SBI for BDS aspirant?

I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in SBI Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BDS and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  5. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  6. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  8. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  9. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?
  10. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Disbursement time taken under SBI Education Loan scheme?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?
  13. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  14. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Canada?
  16. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank?
12th June 2018, 08:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in SBI for BDS aspirant?

You can apply for an education loan in SBI Bank through online at SBI official website or Vidyalakshmi portal at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/ or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. After applying for an education loan through online and submitting the required documents, your education loan application will be reviewed by the bank officers and if all the details are found after verification, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
15th June 2018, 09:53 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in SBI for BDS aspirant?

You can apply for an education loan in SBI through online at the SBI Bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in SBI. You should have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank along with other required documents for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?