26th June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get education loan for doing engineering course after 12th standard?

Procedure to get educational loan for doing engineering course after 12th standard? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required to get the loan? Can you please give me the complete details for me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan before result of 12th? Procedure to get it?
  3. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan?
  5. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for education loan for doing MBA after engineering?
  8. Procedure and list of banks providing education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?
  9. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  10. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  16. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  17. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if dropped a year after 12th?
28th June 2017, 02:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for doing engineering course after 12th standard?

To get an education loan for doing Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard, you should have secured admission in Engineering course in a recognised college/ university. You need to visit the bank and contact the bank branch manager and submit the relevant documents like Income Proof, ID Proof, Address Proof, Admission letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
29th June 2017, 08:12 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get education loan for doing engineering course after 12th standard?

Education Loan is very common these days. It is provided by banks to those students who got enrolled in any professional courses such as Engineering, Medical, Hotel Management etc. There is not any minimum age limit for applying education loan. If you are get admission in any professional course then you can apply for education loan.

Documents Required:

>>Qualifying examination mark sheet Xerox i.e class 10th and 12th

>>Admission slip which you got at the time of admission

>>Address and Identity proof Xerox

>>3-4 Color Photo

Procedure to apply for education loan:

>>After getting all these documents in Xerox as well in original, visit to the nearest bank branch through which you want to take education loan.

>>Fill the application form in which you have to fill your personal details, educational qualification, loan details etc.

>>After filling the form, submit it with relevant documents. It is firstly verified by bank officials and then the loan will be sanctioned within 10 days.

**In my opinion you have to take education loan from any of nationalized banks as they have lower rate of interest than private banks.
29th June 2017, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get educational loan for doing engineering course after 12th standard? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required to get the loan? Can you please give me the complete details for me soon? Thanks!

Candidates have to contact any bank branch for taking an education loan to study engineering. Eligibility for getting an education loan is as follows:

Applicant should have obtained admission through an entrance or merit
College/university should be recognized by AICTE
Applicant’s parents should execute the documents as co-borrowers
The applicant has to produce the necessary documents and proofs for getting an education loan like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, mark sheets, letter of admission, income proof etc.
The applicant should fill the application form with proof of income of parent/guardian
Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and should provide his/her proof of consistently high academic performance along with last mark sheets
30th June 2017, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For education loan you have to approach the nearest bank. You need to have admission confirmation from a recognised college to initiate your loan application.

You will need a guarantor to support your loan. If you have got admission in a good college, then you will surely get the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?