12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Proof of qualification required to submit for SBI Education Loan to study Abroad?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Tech and preparing for GRE so that I can do MS in Abroad. I want to take an Education Loan from SBI Bank for my MS. I just want to know that what kind of documents I have to submit as a proof of qualification? Please tell me somebody asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  3. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
  4. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  5. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  7. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  8. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  9. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  10. Qualification required to get education loan for doing MBA Finance from abroad?
  11. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. Can i do MS in US from any university -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  17. Age limit and qualification required to become a co-applicant in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  18. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
15th July 2016, 04:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Proof of qualification required to submit for SBI Education Loan to study Abroad?

To get an Education loan from SBI for pursuing MS course in Abroad, you have to submit the below mentioned documents :-

--> Admission Letter
--> Completely filled in Education Loan Application Form
--> PAN Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian
--> Aadhar Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian
--> Identity Proof
--> Residence Proof
--> Income Proof
--> Two passport size photographs
--> Statement of cost of study
--> Bank account statement for last 6 months
--> IT return/ IT assessment order, of previous 2 years of Parent/ Guardian
--> Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian
15th July 2016, 08:02 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Proof of qualification required to submit for SBI Education Loan to study Abroad?

SBI provide the Education for studying in abroad also.
For this purpose SBI provide up to 20 Lacs loan.
And for this SBI Charged up to 12% interest.
For this you should submit following documents as a proof of qualification.
1.Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
2.Letter of admission from the university.
3.Schedule of expenses for the specified course
16th July 2016, 12:24 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To study MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course from a Government recognised university, you can submit your B.Tech degree certificate as a Proof of qualification to get an Education loan from SBI.

Along with your Proof of Qualification certificate copy, you need to submit the documents mentioned below :-

=> Admission Letter
=> Income Proof
=> Residence Proof
=> Identity Proof
=> 2 Passport Size Photographs
=> Bank Statement for last six months
16th July 2016, 12:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You need to furnish the below documents as proof your qualfication.

1. All academic certificates from 10th.
You need to provide copy of 10th, 12th, B.Tech marksheet.

2. You will also need to provide the entrance exam score sheet/rank card based on which you got admission.

3. During the course, you need to submit the marksheet in the exams conducted during the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?