11th May 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any scholarship after completion BE Mechanical engineering?

I am mohan, doing BE mechanical engineering, second year and belong to OC cast, am I eligible for any scholarship? If I am eligible please help me to get it? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete details on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  9. When will I get the scholarship after completion of Engineering course?
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  11. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  12. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  15. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I apply for more than 1 scholarship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd semester?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 9.85 CGPA in 1st semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Am I eligible to given IIT entrance exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
14th June 2017, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any scholarship after completion BE Mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to eligible to get any scholarship while pursuing your B.E Mechanical Engineering course being an OC Category candidate. But, if your family annual income is less than lakh rupees and if you have secured admission in B.E course through entrance examination counselling process, you can get fee exemption from your state government for pursuing your higher studies. You need to apply for scholarship for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course through respective state epass official website. Once, all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered scholarship for pursuing your B.E Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?