11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I increase the loan amount if my institution has increased the tuition fee?

I have applied and got Education Loan for my MCA course. But unfortunately my institute is increased the tuition fee. So what can I do to increase the loan amount? Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get increased loan amount in case of increase in course fee?
  2. Can I increase Loan amount if applied but my course fee is increased?
  3. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  4. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  6. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  7. Is it possible to increase the amount if the loan is about to be sanctioned?
  8. Which bank can sanction education loan for CA course including Hostel and Tuition fees?
  9. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  10. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  11. Will I get the education loan if the tuition fee is zero in Germany for MS?
  12. Can I get full tuition fee of Rs. 11 Lacs in SBI Education Loan to do B.Sc(Nautical Science)?
  13. What is the tuition fee for MS in US? Can I take educational loan or is there any scholarships?
  14. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  15. What is the schools fess followed in MIT, Pune?
  16. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course?
  17. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I take education loan from any Bank for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in UPTU?
13th November 2016, 06:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I increase the loan amount if my institution has increased the tuition fee?

It is unfortunate that your institute has increased course fees in the middle of the course. However, there is nothing to worry much. You can get the additional amount sanctioned. You need to inform the bank of the increased value and complete additional formalities complying with the terms and conditions as per instructions from the bank to get the education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?