11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is processing fee available in Bank of India Education Loan for Abroad studies?

I would like to apply an Education Loan from Bank of India. Actually I want to go Abroad for BS studies. Can I know is processing fee available in this case or not?

13th November 2016, 06:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is processing fee available in Bank of India Education Loan for Abroad studies?

Yes, you will need to pay processing fees in order to get education loan from Bank of India for studies in abroad. However, the processing fees is not a huge amount. The amount is charged for the cost of documentation during loan processing. Usually the processing fees is around 250-300 and is needed to be paid one time at the commencement of the education loan disbursement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?