14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is Prime Lending Rate under Education Loan policy?

I want to know that what is Prime Lending Rate? I came to know about this term when searching for an Education Loan policy. Can you tell me what it is?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get concession in Interest rate under Allahabad Bank Education Loan policy to study B.Tech in NIT?
  4. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  5. Whether my LIC Policy dissolves after applying for Corporation Bank Education Loan against it?
  6. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Co-Obligatory in Education Loan Policy of Federal Bank?
  8. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I put my Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are Priority Sector Lending and Not Priority Sector Lending under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  18. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan? -- [New]
17th June 2016, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Prime Lending Rate under Education Loan policy?

The interest rate for education loan in India varies between 9.60% to 13.25% according to the size of the loan. This rate is applicable at major PSU banks.

There is interest subsidy also available to financially poor students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?