22nd February 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting GATE UGC scholarship?

Sir/Mam,

I am about to take admission in private college for M.Tech....I am doubtful whether I would get gate UGC scholarship ......and what would be the procedure? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:

15th April 2017, 09:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting GATE UGC scholarship?

You are about to take admission in M.Tech course in a private college. You are interested to know whether you will get scholarship or not and the procedure for the same.

**Basically AICTE gives you stipend of 12,400 every month if you get admission in any AICTE approved institute through GATE score card. Since you have not mentioned the college name, it is difficult to let you know whether your college is AICTE approved or not. Instead of this, If you find your college name in the list (AICTE approved colleges) provided in the attachment, you will get monthly stipend.

Procedure for getting stipend:

**After getting admission through GATE score in AICTE approved institution. You will get Student ID from the academic cell after 1-2 months of admission as this student ID is generated by AICTE.

**Using this you have to login to scholarship section of AICTE. In which you have to fill your bank details, personal details etc. You have to upload GATE score card, Adhaar card, Bank passbook first page. All these documents has to be uploaded in pdf format.

**After this you have to submit it. You will get the stipend after uploading your monthly attendance.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Get_Institute_Id AICTE.pdf(1.76 MB, 102 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?