12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of tangible collateral security is required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?

Hi Sir,
Can you please help me to know that what kind of tangible collateral security needed to apply and get an Education from State Bank of Hyderabad? I am planning to apply an Education Loan in this Bank for my Abroad studies. Kindly tell me about the tangible security.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  2. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  3. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  5. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  6. What kind of tangible assets can be kept as a security under Education Loan scheme of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  7. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  9. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  10. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  11. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  12. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  13. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  14. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  15. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  16. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2016, 03:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of tangible collateral security is required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?

To get an Education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs from State Bank of Hyderabad for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to submit Collateral Security documents related to land / buildings / Govt. securities / Public Sector Bonds / Units of UTI, NSC, KVP, Life policy, Gold, Shares/ debentures, bank deposit which are in the name of student/ parent/ guardian. The collateral security documents value should be equal to education loan amount offered by Bank.
15th July 2016, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of tangible collateral security is required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?

Anything which is has some value can be your collateral security like property, fixed deposits and bonds. You have to submit the legal papers of the same to the bank for sanction of education loan.

Hence, if you have any property in your or your parent's name then it can act as collateral for education loan.
15th July 2016, 09:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You will need to mortgage collateral security if you are seeking education loan more than 4.5 lakhs from State Bank of Hyderabad. The collateral security include :-

- Land
- Building
- Govt. Securities
- Public Sector Bonds
- NSC
- KVP
- LIP
- Banks Term Deposit etc
16th July 2016, 12:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get an Education Loan from State Bank of Hyderabad for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you have to submit Collateral Security documents related to lands, buildings, policies and bank deposits.

The bank will ask you Collateral Security documents only for loan amount greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs. The Collateral Security documents that you submit to get an Education loan should be equal to loan amount offered by Bank.

For example, if you need Rs. 20 lakhs to study MS course in Abroad, you need to submit Collateral Security documents related to land or building worth Rs. 20 lakhs or more then, only your Education loan will be sanctioned.
17th April 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Are mutual funds accepted as collateral security for availing education loan for studies abroad
28th September 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Does sbi accept agriculture land as a collateral security for higher studies??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?