8th August 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study BBM course from Banglore. So, I want to get an education loan. Please tell me about all conditions which I have to full fill to get the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  4. What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  7. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  13. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  14. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2016, 10:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan?

BBM is a professional course and if you can get admission in a reputed university then surely you will be eligible for education loan. Admission confirmation will be required before applying.

Banks sanction loan according to the kind of course and status of the university or institution. You need a guarantor or collateral security according to the size of the education loan.
9th August 2016, 11:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan?

The detailed terms and conditions of education loan is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attached document for details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?