23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank? Easy and hassle free documentation for it?

Dear Sir, I want to study B.Tech in Computer Science so, I want to apply for an education loan to study this course. How to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank? Easy and hassle free documentation for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  2. How to get a hassle free education loan from organisations like Credila?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which bank has hassle free & transparent process to apply for an education loan covering all Pre expenses, consultant fees, application, travelling and tuition fees to study Aviation course from New Zealand?
  7. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Bank offers Education Loan easily to study at AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  11. Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  14. Relaxation available for 60% Physically Disabled candidate in Allahabad Bank Education Loan? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Eligibility and documentation to apply for an Education Loan in South Indian Bank for MGM-IHMCT admission?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  17. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2017, 09:35 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank? Easy and hassle free documentation for it?

You can apply online or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and can apply for the education loan. To get the education loan the borrower need to submit the necessary documents like Id proof, Address proof, Educational documents, Income proof, etc. The borrower should be the citizen of India. The borrower must have secured admission in the recognized University in India or abroad. The borrower should not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank. If you want to study in India then you will get the maximum of Rs.10 lac and if you want to study abroad then you will get the amount of Rs.20 lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?