7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Between my father and mother who is eligible to become a co-applicant to apply an Education Loan if both are private teachers with earning of Rs. 20000 per month?

Dear Sir, My father and mother both are earning person and both are teachers in a private school. The earning of both is Rs. 20000 per month. I am preparing for JEE Main and looking forward to study B.Tech. But as my parents are not able to pay the fee of B.Tech course so I want to take Bank Education Loan. But, among them who is eligible to become a co-applicant for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate whose father is a pensioner and mother is a salaried employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether a co-application has to show work experience to apply for an Education Loan? How many years of work experience is required to apply? -- [New]
  3. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I become a co-applicant against an Education Loan for my brother's education? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get an Education Loan through my father as a Co-Borrower who is working in IOCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get Education Loan for my son if both me and my wife are earning members?
  7. Whether my sister become Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan if my father died?
  8. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  9. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  12. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.Tech without mortgaging?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan for my brother's higher studies if taken Home Loan last year?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  16. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why Banks adjoin co-applicant under Education Loan Scheme?
  18. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
7th June 2016, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between my father and mother who is eligible to become a co-applicant to apply an Education Loan if both are private teachers with earning of Rs. 20000 per month?

You can take your father as the co-applicant because most of the property will be in his name which will make your case stronger. In case of big loans property will matter.

Hence, choose your father if he is willing to become a co-applicant for your B.Tech. You can apply for loan only after completion of admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?