30th November 2011, 04:35 PM
nimijanu

Smile Re: What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?

Dea Ms/Mr, no problem that you have done PCB in 12th..u can very well join in indian airforce or indian navy.there are lots and lots of career opppurtunities for youths like you especially in national defense academy.. for your kind references iam providing you an website. kindly go through the website n plan accordingly..
www.indianairforce.nic.in

go to the this official website of indian airforce and log on to the career column and follow the instructions.
22nd December 2011, 07:39 PM
jeo-rocks

Default Re: What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?

sorry friends you are not applicable for NDA exam because NDA syllabus is specified that at least maths subject is present in your marks sheet of class 12th exam.

Eligibility for NDA-

There is a golden opportunity for young aspirants having +2 (Science) qualification with Physics and Maths to join in NDA

The aspirant can join NDA by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is conducted twice a year in all major cities throughout India.

If you have completed your 12Th examination and If your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

There are Three wings in NDA Examination - Army wings, Air force wings and Naval wings.

For army wings, you need to complete your 12Th examination in any discipline form a recognised Board and final year 12Th candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

And for air force and Naval wings, you need to complete your 12Th examination with Physics and Maths as a compulsory subjects.

16 ½ to 19 years (candidates applying for NDA)

THANKS
31st December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?

sir my name is raju i am just doing BBA 1st year iwant to join air force what can i do , mybackground is science PCB PLEASE repply me
14th January 2012, 11:37 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Eligibility for IAF(Indian Air Force)

You can write NDA(national defence academy) exam conducted by UPSC(union public service commission) or CDS(common defence service)

* Candidates should be the citizen of India.
* Candidates should have age limit within 16.5 to 19 years
* Candidates should complete 12th from a recognized institute
* Candidates should study maths and physics at 12th.
* Unmarried male candidates can only appear the exam.
* Candidates should be physically fit.

Best wishes
21st March 2012, 10:39 PM
gurmit.pgi

You can join NDA by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is conducted twice a year in all major cities throughout India. To know more about the application process visit upsc.gov.in

Eligibility Criteria
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.

Advertisemetn Schedule
March and October every year. ( Advertisement released by UPSC)
29th April 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

its very disheartning that students with PCB in 12th cannot join INDIAN AIR FORCE.............................
13th August 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I Am Gagan iam studying 12th this year in PCMB i have to join for pilot what i have to do
24th June 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Iam finished 12th
standerd so i interested to work in indian air
force so plz tell me how to join in indian air
force.This is my ph no is 7406422107 my email:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?