29th March 2012, 09:09 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Army after 12th standard?

Hi!!!!!
Dear,,.
You want to serve the nation , which is really appreciable..

In order to join Indian army after 12th class [For male candidates], you must have clear the NDA [NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY]
EXAM,conducted by the union public service commission [UPSC].

As you are a girl, so you can not apply for the NDA examination,.

The minimum educational requirement for this exam[NDA] is a 12th degree from a recognized board.

Through this examination, one can apply in all the combatant branches of the Indian army, i.e.,
in military,
naval,
& in air force,.

The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years,.

As you have not the subjects MATHS & PHYSICS in 12th, so you can not apply for the NAVAL & AIR FORCE ,.
So you can only apply for the Military branch.

Physical requirements -

As, you are a girl, so you can only apply after the graduation, to the CDSE [COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAM].
The age limit for the Indian military academy IMA is 19-25 years.

You must have Indian nationality.

you must have marital status unmarried.

thank you~!!!!
~gamble007~
5th April 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Army after 12th standard?

In 2013 i am to complete my 12th and i wish to join Indian army so to serve my country. kindly recommend me the ways in which i can appear in army as a officer. i am a girl of 16 1\2 year old and can i appear for TES in 2013. i will be your thankful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?