28th April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MSc in Computer Science or MCA? Which is better after BCA?

hi...
I had nw completed BCA. i am worried about my future study.. i have not completely knowledge of computer.. say that i have only theory knowledge of bca.. because teachers are does not care about practical study of students in colleges.. so i will decide c do the mca in institute.. can u guide me my decision is write or wrong....???
m simmi.. from phagwara punjab...
u can mail me [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i complete bca nd what can i do..
pls guide me..
27th May 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i ve finisd ma bca whic course s gud fo me to earn maxmum salaRy !
24th August 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have just passed MSc(IT) and what I should do after MSc(IT) to get a better job ?
7th October 2012, 10:55 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend...

I think MCA is better option after the BCA. MCA is Master of Computer Application After MCA you qualified to Software Engineer Post and you also made a own software. MCA degree is professional degree which Made a Developer..

But M.sc is Master in Science which you do either Information Technology and Computer Science. it is not a professional degree.

Thanks...

All the Best!!
15th May 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

can i go for msc computer science after bca as i'm intrested teaching feild???
2nd March 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

m doin BCA ,m in 4th sem.....wat shud i do after BCA???
MBA in IT or MSC CS or MCA..!!!
3rd March 2014, 01:19 PM
Sreeraj Raveendran

Arrow Re: MSc in Computer Science or MCA? Which is better after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEPU BEVINAL View Post
:SIR/MADAM
I HAD NOW CPMLETED BCA. SO,I AM COMPLETETLY WORRIED OF MY FURTHER STUDIES. I AM INTERESED IN DOING BOTH "MSC IN COMPUTERSCIENCE" AS WELL AS "MCA".SO,I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED CAN U GUIDE ME,WHICH COULD BE BETTER,EITHER "MCA" OR "MSC"? PLEASE......

PLEASE MAIL ME:
[email protected]
MCA is a broad level of BCA , it is not new , you have to read BCA again if you chose MCA, MCA is just only little more than BCA while MSC it is more good than MCA.
10th March 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc computer science .which field I select for pg MSC maths or MSC cs ? m totly confused
6th April 2014, 11:42 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Both the courses that you mentioned like
M.Sc in Computer Science
MCA
are Post Graduation level courses in technical streams being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The duration of M.Sc course is just 2 years and that of MCA course is of 3 years.

Both the courses will be having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

But the thing is you should be strong enough in subject knowledge in order to grab the job opportunities.

My suggestion would be to opt for MCA course rather than joining in M.Sc course because of the top job opportunities offered for MCA candidates.

Many of the companies, at the time of releasing notifications, they will put the minimum academic qualification required as B.Tech or MCA.

Only some companies will hire notifications for the recruitment of M.Sc candidates.

As IT is in good boom now a days, you can opt for the one as per your interest between these two courses.

What I want to say you is, appear for the Entrance Exams to join both the courses.

Opt for the course depending upon the rank in the Entrance Exam. If you can get good college to join MCA, you can do the same and vice versa.

The reason why I am suggesting like this is, if you get admission in a top college, there will be campus placements through which you can easily get the job by the time you complete your course.

Wish you all the best.
5th June 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: MSc in Computer Science or MCA? Which is better after BCA?

Quote:
I HAD NOW CPMLETED BCA. SO,I AM COMPLETETLY WORRIED OF MY FURTHER STUDIES. I AM INTERESED IN DOING BOTH "MSC IN COMPUTERSCIENCE" AS WELL AS "MCA".SO,I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED CAN U GUIDE ME,WHICH COULD BE BETTER,EITHER "MCA" OR "MSC"? PLEASE......

PLEASE MAIL ME:
[email protected]
The career opportunities for both these graduates are many. But most MNCs prefer MCA graduates to M.Sc. graduates. This is because the MCA graduates are well aware of the software applications. But for developing new software, M.Sc. graduates are preferred. MCA’s are most suitable for the working purposes in various companies. While considering a bright career, MCA course will be better than M.Sc. computer science.
5th June 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: MSc in Computer Science or MCA? Which is better after BCA?

Quote:

PLEASE MAIL ME:
[email protected]
The career opportunities for both these graduates are many. But most MNCs prefer MCA graduates to M.Sc. graduates. This is because the MCA graduates are well aware of the software applications. But for developing new software, M.Sc. graduates are preferred. MCA’s are most suitable for the working purposes in various companies. While considering a bright career, MCA course will be better than M.Sc. computer science.
12th July 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam.
I'm doing BCA 2nd year. I have some confusion about my higher education. I have financial issues. MCA course fees is to high I cannot effort that.. Please tell me what should I do after BCA . I can effort only 1lakh to 1.5lakh. Please guid me.. Is the MSc CS BEST?? or something else??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?