23rd September 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students?

eir i want to say that i an suffering from conginental myopathy hope u know abt it sir if i will qualify then what all benifits i will get can u plz tell me..........

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?
  2. Best government jobs for physically challenged zoologist candidate?
  3. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT?
  4. Can I get a government job if I am a Physically challenged student
  5. What is the price of IIT JEE form for General Category?
  6. Can I get a Government job if I have completed MS but physically challenged?
  7. Is it possible for physically challenged candidates to get government job with 58% marks in graduation?
  8. Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?
  9. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
  10. What are the jobs offered in railways for physically challenged candidates?
  11. Education loan for 30 years old physically challenged girl?
  12. Eligibility criteria in MHT CET for physically disabled students?
  13. Can Physically Challenged persons apply for civil services examination? Age relaxation for PD candidates?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Com after scoring 50% in B.Com? I am a physically challenged person
  15. Fee reimbursement in Andhra Pradesh for physically challenged persons?
  16. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  17. Scholarship for further studies in abroad being a Physically challenged person and financial weak? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria for physically challenged candidates to appear in CMAT?
24th September 2010, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students?

Does government give monetary assistant to organisation dealing with physically handicapped children in relation to their upbringing and education?
24th September 2010, 09:38 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
eir i want to say that i an suffering from conginental myopathy hope u know abt it sir if i will qualify then what all benifits i will get can u plz tell me..........

Conginental myopathy, is actually a kind of Muscular disorder, and we can include it in Physical Disorder, then in this case however I am not sure but if at least 20% disability persists then only you would be considered for benefit.
24th September 2010, 10:12 PM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbudeen_123 View Post
i am physical challanged guy i want to what are the benefits has given to me by the government.
they got benefits on all the govt fileds like jobs resevation in travel,study
and many more fields
1.Quota in seats
2.Scholarship for higher education
3.Relaxation of fees by government .
also search on net
10th October 2010, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am b tech 3year students cse .. I am ph ... I want to know .how can i got Benefit in job please tell me.in both sector government or private ..also replay on my id [email protected] please.
14th October 2010, 12:34 AM
mseetharamster

Government has provided you reservations to join any course or in your job trails.
Also gives you discounts in travel fare passes etc.,
14th October 2010, 03:05 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

goverment provide many benifits for the physically challenged like the resevation in the field of education, and in jobs they special quota.in all the govt jobs.like
BHEL,DRDO,BSNL,ONGC etc
all the best
14th October 2010, 05:23 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbudeen_123 View Post
i am physical challanged guy i want to what are the benefits has given to me by the government.
dear friend,

If you have Physically Handicapped certificate then you will get a benefit.government gives a quota in everywhere for goverment service jobs.and also deduce the fees for applying for any examination.and also other benefit for admission to any government institutes or universities.

just aware and ask about this to the concerned authority when you need it.

good luck.
14th October 2010, 12:46 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello i am b tech 3year students cse .. I am ph ... I want to know .how can i got Benefit in job please tell me.in both sector government or private ..also replay on my id [email protected] please.
there are many opportunities for people like you in government services.
you can avail opportunities in bank, railway, academics, civil service, ssc etc.
So you can very easily have good career in all these fields.
25th October 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Scheme introduced by government of West Bengal only for Physically challenge person ?
26th October 2010, 12:42 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

The government of India and also the state governments have framed various policies for persons with physical disabilities:

* Scholarship
* Concessional assistive devices
* Job reservation
* Concession facilities in traveling
* Special training institutions
* Tax benefits
* Loan for business at concessional rate etc.
26th October 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me which all companies and govt sectors tat we can apply 4 reservation of ph in jobs? r8 nw i'm doin my final yr btech ece in nit calicut.. cums under ph quota..
27th October 2010, 10:40 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Is there any Scheme introduced by government of West Bengal only for Physically challenge person ?
Yes of course..........!

There are various types of scheme for Physically challenged person, ranging from studies to housing and employment.

West Bengal Minority Development and Fianance Corporation: Awards merit cum mean scholarships and easy, very low interest loan to need ones for persuing there higher studies. For the academic year 2010 - 2011 all procedures had al ready been conducted, and ammount will soon get distributed after few verifications. You can find complete details from official site:- http://www.wbmdfc.org/

DDRS: Dendayal Disabled Rehabilliation Schems, under this scheme huge ammount of money is provided to local NGO's for welfare of Physically challenge persons.

ADIP: It is a type of financial assistance to disabled person for purchase of aids, appliances etc.

SIPDA: Under this scheme Govt.[FONT=Trebuchet MS][/FONT]of India (With the help fo state govt. of WB) provides the employers’ contribution for Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and Employees State Insurance (ESI) for three years, forpersons with disabilitiesemployed in the private sector on or after 1.4.2008 (Because it is introduced ADIP:in 2008), with a monthly salary upto Rs.25,000/-

Housing: recently announced Jyoti Basu Nagar (Rajarhat), where India's second AIIMS will be made along with 4500 flats for which will be provided to Minorities etc. at a low price of 2.5 Lacs.

So, there are much like this scheme which West Bengal Goverment had with the help of central government and NGO's.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
27th October 2010, 11:25 PM
babydoll

Hi!
There are many relaxations for the physically challenged persons in india.The government of india had already published many other relaxation for physically disabled persons.
each and every field of education or jobs in the government sectors as well as private sectors has minimum of 5% of relaxation for PH students.
so in my opinion the physically handicapped students are most luckiest in the india for getting admission in highly reputed organization or getting jobs in good position.
27th October 2010, 11:25 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

as per the rules of the indian governemnet there is may types of relaxation for the

physically challenged person,

such as there is is relaxsation in the upper age for any examination .

also the fee for the examination is less than the other candidates.

and you will get also benefit in the cut off marks of the exams.
28th October 2010, 06:41 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

dont worry at all you will find reserved seat in allmost all fields. like-IIT JEE,AIEEE e.t.c also you in gov. services.
28th October 2010, 05:49 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Physically Handicapt candidates gets many facilitation in various government entrance examinations. They get priorities like_

> seat reservation
> age relaxation
> fee concession
> scholarships for physically challanged peoples
> government posts reserved for physically chalanged peoples
28th October 2010, 10:49 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students.

they have particularly some reservation seats for govt jobs.

so it is essay for physically challenged students to get a govt jobs easily.

all the best...........
28th October 2010, 11:37 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many benefits for physically challenged students by government. it is very nice that as a physically challenged person you are ready to accept the challenge. but you should have a valid physically challenged certificate to get the benefits.

there are so many scholarship for physically challenged student.

there are fees relaxation in every college for physically challenged student.

there are marks relaxation to get admission and also age relaxation to enter into any job for physically challenged person.

some reserved seat is available everywhere for physically challenged student.

there are relaxation in every side like age, marks, height, weight etc for any government job.

so you will be able to get all these facilities.

best wishes for your future.
28th October 2010, 11:56 PM
professor.singh

Hello,

there are loadsum of benefits provided for the physical challanged
by the government.

they are in fields as
1. Education ( quota in the college seats, relexation in fee, Scolarship for education).

2.travell( low cost, speacial seats etc)

3. IIT (3 to 4% seats reserved)

4. tax benifits..

and many more...

please specify your area of interest and you will be provided with more information on that.....
29th October 2010, 11:11 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Firstly you have to make a medical report which is showing that how much in how much percentage you are physically handicapped , and according to the percentage of handicappedness you will be issued a certificate of PH.
PH candidate arent provided priority but they are give various relaxations of which they can get benifits for various goverment jobs:
-Age relaxation upto 5 years
-Reduce Application fee as well as other allowences in job
-Reserved seat in organisation
-Provided medical aid
30th October 2010, 12:13 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,
There is 3% reservation for Pd candidates in IIT JEE.
all the medical check up will be done during counselling...
if have more than 40% disability, then ur eligible otherwise not.
Please also bring ur PD certificate during counselling.
12th November 2010, 08:18 PM
Gaurav.jain88

For physically handicap student there are number of benefits in study as well as in jobs.
In study there is a age relaxation, reserve seats, free concession.....
In jobs Age relaxation, reserve seats......
2nd December 2010, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am jimmy. Now i am continuing my MCA degree under BPUT. I am a PH category student. So please tell me wheather it will be better for me to do any government sector job or IT sector job.
7th December 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any quata in indian engineering services(mechanical) exam for physically handicapped.
10th December 2010, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir, I'm studying MBA 1st year in jntu hyderabad. I'm a physically challenged student. the university has announced exam fee for 1st semister Rs.800. can I get relaxation for exam fee.
please reply me sir.
6th January 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i m physically handicapped girl. you please tell me , do physically challenged person join upsc ? please reply
22nd January 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

DO PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE GET FINANCIAL ASSITANCE IN PURCHASE OF HOUSE ?
WHAT ARE THE OTHER FINANCIAL ASSITANCE THEY GET?

RATHIN DASGUPTA
23rd January 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for hemophilia patient in Government job ?
31st January 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is There a creamy layer constraint on PH category?(Is there a income Limit for Physically Challenged Students)
Please reply at the earliest...
Id : [email protected]
4th February 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, rightnow i am in private job in NCR since 5 years as a computer operator. and i want to get a good job (private or govt). Can you give me any suggetion for a good job if yes, then please suggest me, this will very kind of you. i am in waiting for your reply.
And my mail_id is : [email protected] and [email protected]
16th February 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

actually am a muscular dystrophy patient having disability certificate and disability with 40% so i want to know that whether govt. has any scheme of giving money
5th March 2011, 09:35 PM
upennn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonal goel View Post
dear,
please tell me in which you require benefits either in education or in service....
if you want in eductaion then there are certain reservations and quotas in respective colleges and fields.
If you want in service or job then goverenment have certain reservations in jobs also in certain jobs like in bank jobs
You may apply for bank jobs like Bank Clerk and PO jobs of different banks.....
Government also provides various taxes and other employment benefits.
Hello mam,
i have completed my BE IT from Gujarat ....
What is proceess of getting goverment job in company..
16th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

l am physically handicapped i got 49.50 / marks in hsc exam of maharastra so i am applicable to engineering admission
26th March 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am Jayaprakash ,i am physically handicap, i my gate marks is 22 and qualifying marks is 17.41,AIR is 28434....pls tell me is there any chance getting a seat in nits or iits else can u specify which is better college in karantaka to do mtech
2nd April 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I a 100% deaf person with 1st. class 1st. M.A.(1964) from Agra in history. I want io settle in Delhi. Can I get a flat from D.D.A. on priority and merit basis?
12th April 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

iam 31yrs now,iam physically challenged upto what age i can give civil service examination?can i any one tell me plss?
18th April 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

promotional benifite of physically Handicapped Employee under the Govt. of W.B
8th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am physicaly handicap person and i have applied for SSC graduate level exam. is there any reservation for p.h. person in ssc.
27th May 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am Btech and physically handicapped(partially blind) and I am applying for govt. jobs in group A and B category.
what are the relaxations/reservations i can get in govt and private sector jobs
30th May 2011, 01:39 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,
IIT stands for "Indian Institute of Technology" which is a Reputed and Autonomous Engineering and science and MBA Institute of India,(IIT madras has 5 years integrated MA Program also) which has been established by a special law enforcement of creating a world class institute like every country has one of its own kind. Likewise MIT is for Manchester, Harvard, Oxford etc. are there similarly IIT id for India.

The first IIT established in 1951 it was IIT, Kharaghpur. A famous British build Jail where many freedom fighter has prisoned was transformed into an aotunomous institute.

Slowly IIT strenght becomes to 8 and at present there are total 15 IIT's In India.

IIT's has excellent, Faculty, High-Tech Labs (lagre section of lab equipments are exported from Japan) placement, Best Minded Students, Innovators and all which makes it a World class Innstitute.

So, every Engineering Aspirant dreams of getting there. Every year LAcs of students appear for it entrance IITJEE, IITJAM etc. but only hanful able to crack it and get there.

Lets see what Other Eminent Personalities of World think about IIT.

"And it's hard to think of anything like IIT anywhere in the world. It is a very unique institution." (Bill Gates, Microsoft)

"Per capita, IIT has produced more millionaires than any other undergraduate institution." (Salon Magazine)

"The process for selection is absolutely draconian." (McKinsey)

Well, go through the official websites of few IIT's

IIT,Kharaghpur: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/

IIT, Bombay:http://www.iitb.ac.in/

IIT, Delhi: http://www.iitd.ac.in/

IIT, Madras:http://www.iitm.ac.in/

IIT, Roorkee:http://www.iitr.ac.in/

IIT, Guwahati:http://www.iitg.ac.in/

IIT, KAnpur: http://www.iitk.ac.in/

Thanks
31st May 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i am sudha 30yrs old married women,80%physically challenged,want to know the procedure to avail monthly funds from goverment and loan facility for self employment.please give me detailed information.
6th June 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am an asst. engineer under irrigation deparment Assam and I apointed in Dec 2009 under physically handicapped category. I am eligible for promotion under reserve quota of both ST and physically handicapped category.But my dept. has not maintained any roster,it is very difficult to obtaine the point of reservtion. so I kindly request to help me in this case. Please give me the details in my email ID i.e. [email protected] . Please inform me as soon as possible.
10th June 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i had given aieee test 2011 ..i got 30 mark in it ..so is there any chance to get a good collage.........i am a physically handicapped student????
please help me ...my id is [email protected]
14th June 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

My Sister in law is physically challenged, a case of Celebral polsy, the family could not continue her studies, can Indian government or any
NGO help her re-establish.
[email protected]
22nd June 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Role of physical handicapp person in nursing
26th June 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a physical handicape person be an IPS officer.
29th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

My son is a physically handicapped child in 2011 12th board exam he got 131 in physics chemistry maths is there relaxation of marks to seek admission in govt engineering college at Babasaheb ambedkar college at lonere
3rd July 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,ican any reservation for eye sight in iit as a physically handicapped student?
i am having eye sight -7 and -7 for both eyes.
16th July 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am Senthil Kumar lives in poonamallee chennai. I am working as photo desiner in poonamallee studio. I am earning just 4000Rs per mounth i travelling through bus but lot of time my leg is paining to waiting for bus. So i am asking there is any availabelity for free motorbike for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?