17th July 2011, 09:22 PM

Default Re: What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students?

i am getting a ST categiri scholarship but can i get other physical handicap scholarship,im ph

1. Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?
  2. Best government jobs for physically challenged zoologist candidate?
  3. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT?
  4. Can I get a government job if I am a Physically challenged student
  5. What is the price of IIT JEE form for General Category?
  6. Can I get a Government job if I have completed MS but physically challenged?
  7. Is it possible for physically challenged candidates to get government job with 58% marks in graduation?
  8. Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?
  9. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
  10. What are the jobs offered in railways for physically challenged candidates?
  11. Education loan for 30 years old physically challenged girl?
  12. Eligibility criteria in MHT CET for physically disabled students?
  13. Can Physically Challenged persons apply for civil services examination? Age relaxation for PD candidates?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Com after scoring 50% in B.Com? I am a physically challenged person
  15. Fee reimbursement in Andhra Pradesh for physically challenged persons?
  16. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  17. Scholarship for further studies in abroad being a Physically challenged person and financial weak? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria for physically challenged candidates to appear in CMAT?
19th July 2011, 06:19 PM

Default Re: What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students?

Sir, I am physical handicapped lady working in central goernment office but in my office there is not reservasion for handicapp employees. While getting promotion we are not selected due to no reservation.
Sir, kindly tell me about any GR is passed regarding the reservation for physical handicapped employee in governemnt office
my cell no is 9860220906 or my email id : [email protected]
26th July 2011, 03:12 PM
rahulchs

almost all the entrance exams have reservation for physically handicapped candidates.......like iit jee,aieee...being the most common entrance exam for engineering.....

if you want to take admission in any other course in any private institute then also there are some reserved seats which you can avail.....

2nd August 2011, 02:10 PM

i am a physically challenged BCA holder i would like to know various job opportunities given by the goverment?
11th August 2011, 10:29 AM

I am working in a Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking. I am physically handicapped. I am facing work harrasment from my superiors. I am given targets which cannot be met. I am overburdened with work as compared with other persons. Is there any association where can i seek help? Is there any rules govering work harrasment for physically challenged?
12th August 2011, 06:05 PM

Hi All of you

Please be informed that self also physically challenged person and completed my graduation and working in
shipping industry since 10 year's, and i want to advise about the benefit given by Indian Government which
i have enjoyed, its as below

Indian government give 100% Waiver on RTO Tax & 50% waiver on Insurance if the 4 wheeler / Car is purchased
by physically challenged person on its own name & is modified as to be driven by physically challenged person itself.

Self have purchased New Chevrolet in January 2011 & have got above 2 benefits & got modified the car and now i
am able to drive the car on my own & can reach on my destination by car..

If any body need to know more for the same can cal me up

P.S. Sundrani - 9825270508
Gujarat State
12th August 2011, 06:45 PM
pssundrani

Thumbs up Re: What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students?

Hi All of you

Further want to inform you that self also physically challenged person and completed my graduation and working in shipping industry since 10 year's in Gujarat State.

Further i am writing here for the 2 important information for all physically challenged person (Very few person's know below info)

1st & most important - Now physically challenged person can have their own 4 wheeler & can drive on its own

Self have purchased Chevrolet Spark in January 2011 & got modified to make it 100% HAND OPERATING CAR

Procedure is 1st you purchase a new car, then get it modified as per your requirement & after modification it can
be easly passed by RTO office, once vehicle number is recd / rc book is recd we can apply for license also.

2nd - Benefit's given by government on purchase of new car by physically challenged person

100% Waiver of RTO Tax on purchase of new car on name of physically challenged person
50% Waiver on Insurance Amount on car on name of physically challenged person

For all above just we need is valid physically challenged certificate

P.S. Sundrani - 9825270508
Gujarat State
12th August 2011, 09:29 PM
ammajii

Every year basically in the month mid-July National Minority Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC) of India. Awards Merit cum Means scholarship, Easy Educational Loan @ 4% interest and many more types of financial Aid to students belonging from Minority community or Physically Challenged.

Priority is given to students those who have cracked entrance exam like- IITJEE, AIEEE, CAT, etc......... and want to study technical courses like- Engineering, medical, MBA,MCA etc.

India government has provided the NMDFC facility in state level in all state and union territory of india.Which remains under state government with repective state names.

For exampl:- West Bengal government has West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) (http://www.wbmdfc.org/) etc.....

So, get intouch with your states Minority Development & Finance Corporation. If cant find then better meet the MLA or MP or Councellor of your area.

But Loan or Scholarship will not be sanstioned unless you have taken admission to respective institute, because you have to submit whole proof of being Minority or PH na dthat you have taken admission into particular institute.

12th August 2011, 10:13 PM
G-rocks

Today physically challenged students not need to worry, as govt. of India give lots of facility to physically challenged students.Physically challenged people get privileges in all governmental jobs, vacancies or entrance examination.Each and every Entrance weather it is IITJEE,AIEEE,VITEEE,KIIITEE,CAT,UPSC, etc. have seat reserved for PH candidates.
13th August 2011, 04:18 PM

I am a physically handicapped person having experience in public sector undertaking about 22 years. What type facilities i.e. in promotions, allotment of quarters etc., are there in PSUs for disabled employees.

Just for information, i am a ball badminton player and 2 times i am the nationalist in this game beside competing with the normal people.
22nd August 2011, 03:45 PM

i am a physically handicapped person, i am a chartered accountant by profession, i have been applying for a job in PSU since almost one year but did not get the same. i have been called for an interview but despite of being done good in the interview, i have not been selected. now i have a doubt that, whether a PWD gets the benefits of reservations or not??
22nd August 2011, 05:26 PM

I am physically challenged person and working in Central Governement job. whether i ve any duty hour relaxation for me?
24th August 2011, 05:15 PM

i m iit madras b.tect .is there any concession in fees for physically cadidates?
26th August 2011, 01:07 AM
Mannu2525

various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students

1. 5 year of age relaxation is given by government to all PH Candidates.
2. Reserved seats are given to all PH Candidates.
3. Reservation in jobs.
4. Cost of application form for PH Candidates is also lesser in comparison to general Candidates.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
27th August 2011, 01:35 PM

sir, I am working as a engineer in state govt. office. being physically handicapped I am eligible for promotion under reserve quota.But my dept. has not maintained any roster,it is very difficult to obtaine the point of reservtion. so I kindly request to help me in this case.
There exists 3% Reservation for the Physically Handicapped Persons [PHSs] for identified posts in all Government Organisation, Banking Sector, Insurance Sector and other PSUs. You may submit your application to your Departmental Head and inform them that being Disabled, you are entitled to get the benefit of 3% Reservation and accordingly Roster No.1, 34, 67 needs to be taken into account as these are the Roster points for the Disabled Category in identified posts. However, before submitting your application, please ensure that the Department has identified the promotional post for manning by the Disabled Person. In case you require any further clarification, please mail at [email protected].

With Best Wishes
A K Nair
29th August 2011, 03:48 PM

What is this benefits for reserved candidate in case service? My question is also, ten post are reserved obc and ten obc candidates are apply for this ten post, many candidates are written exam does not qualified passing marks. Please answered this problem?
8th September 2011, 04:06 AM

i m a physically challenged person and having govt. service.. i want to know about the benefits proposed to ph servicemens in govt.
Being in the govt service, apart from availing other benefits, you can claim Double transport allowance from your dept. All the best
10th September 2011, 07:17 PM

Please give me information foe scholarship for physically handicap student studying engineering. ans to [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 12:52 AM
SUDESH SULAKHE

mera nam sudesh sulakhe hai. may physically handicapped hu.mayne govermant job ke liye bahut kosis ki lekin muche kahi nokri nahi mili.dear sir mujhe nokri ke liye kuch upay bataye. jai hind.mera mobail number 9765949852 maharashtra.
25th September 2011, 12:13 PM

Dear sir

i am physically challenged person i have done my BE in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT (IM) from VISVESVARAYA TECHONOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY BELGAUM. with a percentage of 62.7%
Currently under going Graduate apprentice traning at ISRO-Department of Indian Space Research Organization in bangalore.
1. I would like to know wether i will be given an opportunity to serve in same organisation.
2. if not where i will be getting a job opportunity after my training.
3. what are the other govt jobs will suit my education.
please relpay........................................
10th October 2011, 01:32 PM

how much percentage reservation is there in company secretary exam for physically handicaped
12th October 2011, 04:30 PM

I am Physically challenged student ( Hearing Impaired) of 25 years. I have completed BSc (IT) and MBA (IT) from Sikkim Manipal University. Is any opportunity is available in Information Technology company like TCS, Infosys, WIPRO for hearing impaired person
17th October 2011, 03:35 PM

what are the various concessions in BSC Fashion degree examination under university of calicut ,kerala state
30th October 2011, 10:22 AM

concesion in fees in iit
30th October 2011, 10:34 AM

i want to know about fee concession in iit
30th October 2011, 10:46 AM
manish Deore 1

i want to know about fee concession in iit and other gov. colleges for M.TECH.
13th November 2011, 06:36 PM

what is the spectacle lens power to keep physically challenged quota rlz help me
14th November 2011, 04:37 PM
pabitra_nayak

Being Physical Handicap is no longer hopeless thing.As because Government of India has given such Previledges to PH candidates that now they had become one of the Luckiest persons of India.

Each and every Entrance weather it is IITJEE,AIEEE,VITEEE,KIIITEE,MH-CET,WBJEE,CAT,UPSC, etc. have seat reserved for PH candidates.

All government Entrance or Jobs atc. have relaxation of 5 years in age limit and atleast 5% in aggregate.If anyorganisation does not follows the previlledege power given to PH for there welfare it will be consudered as Punish able offence.Some private organisations also come forward for helping such candidates like- NGO's.

No longer the life of PH had remain Miserable.

Best of Luck
15th November 2011, 12:23 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

Being Physical Handicap is no longer hopeless thing.As because Government of India has given such Previledges to PH candidates that now they had become one of the Luckiest persons of India.

Each and every Entrance weather it is IITJEE,AIEEE,VITEEE,KIIITEE,MH-CET,WBJEE,CAT,UPSC, etc. have seat reserved for PH candidates.

All government Entrance or Jobs atc. have relaxation of 5 years in age limit and atleast 5% in aggregate.If anyorganisation does not follows the previlledege power given to PH for there welfare it will be consudered as Punish able offence.Some private organisations also come forward for helping such candidates like- NGO's.

No longer the life of PH had remain Miserable.

6th December 2011, 01:42 AM

i am 32years old and having 55% disability. what are the formalities for applying for a government job in kerala?
9th December 2011, 10:26 PM

I want to make a teacher .i want to doregular b.ed. I am poor and physicaly handicapped.what i do
22nd December 2011, 02:39 PM

how much percentage of seats in ssc exam reservedt for physically disabled person?
27th December 2011, 03:29 PM
joblesswork

Dear frnd, I hope you should have your "PC" certificate.......
First of all, I would like to appricicate your vision of life.........and want to say as you r ready to face any challange no one can dare to stop you......!

Benifits as per gevernment:-

In college

Quota in seats
Scolarship for higer education
Relaxation of fees by govenement rule

For Services

Age relaxation benfit for service.
Quota for various post under state and central govenment.
Relaxation in various fees .....as entrance exam fees....
28th December 2011, 05:38 PM

sir I am a ph I have bachelor degree in a fisheries so plz give knowledge for best job
19th January 2012, 06:40 PM

Guys can anyone help me getting into TCS.? or any other company.?
I belong to Physical Handicapped category....
25th January 2012, 11:54 AM
sheshadev senapati

hello dear friend,
I hope you should have your "PC" certificate.......
First of all, I would like to appricicate your vision of life.........and want to say as you r ready to face any challange no one can dare to stop you......!

Benifits as per gevernment:-

In college

Quota in seats
Scolarship for higer education
Relaxation of fees by govenement rule

For Services

Age relaxation benfit for service.
Quota for various post under state and central govenment.
Relaxation in various fees .....as entrance exam fees....

Go ahead......
Best of Luck
18th February 2012, 09:26 PM

i m m.sc.,m.phil. B.ed.P.HD (pursuing)Chemistry branch.i have no govt.job.pls tell me which field suitable for me.
4th March 2012, 04:35 PM

3/3/2012 I am a cpmf employee disabled 60% on public interest duty. tell me govt benefit of physically challenged.
4th March 2012, 04:50 PM

I am a cpmf govt gp c employee 60% disable on duty. Tell me govt benefits
9th March 2012, 10:07 AM

In India physically challenged students are provided with various helpful reservations in numerous government institutions starting from IITs,NITs,AFMC,AIIMS,etc. A minimum of 2-4% reservation is gifted to physically handicapped candidates.
12th March 2012, 05:53 PM
masuka123

Yes can appear for Bank Exams such as.....

IBPS Exam
Common Bank Exam
Bank Po Exam

Eligibility criteria for PO Exam , IBPS Exam

You must have completed graduation from recognized university or equivalent.
You must have computer knowledge for being eligible.
You must have secured at least 60% marks in graduation.

Age criteria for PO Exam , IBPS Exam

You must have age between 21 years to 30 years for being eligible.
12th March 2012, 07:34 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Government jobs for B.Tech candidates vary according to the stream you choose in engineering. You have not mentioned which branch of engineering you have completed. The candidates from all the branches of engineering can write the tests conducted by UPSC and SSC. You can enter the state government departments after clearing the tests conducted by PSC. Many companies like SAIL, ISRO, DRDO, ONGC, NTPC, etc recruit engineers from various streams. You can also appear for civil service exams conducted by UPSC. B.Tech graduates from some streams like Electrical, civil, mechanical, etc can find vacancies in Railways. The Armed Forces also conduct recruitment test for engineering graduates for various positions.
15th March 2012, 12:05 AM

I m Rohan..I have done my MBA, M.com,& pursuing M.A in Dr. Ambedkar Thoughts...can u help me because i m confused which is the best field for me...Buss., Govt. Job, or Private, my interest in all please help me 9021127447 mail id- [email protected]
16th March 2012, 03:59 PM

I NEED GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR TAMILNADU GOVERNMENT
3rd April 2012, 03:00 PM

I am physically challenged person and doing as Assistant in Govt. Public Sector.
I am proud to say that I am a lover of ball badminton game. In this game I have attended in national level by
competing with normal people.

Sir, my question is:

What type of facilities the Government is providing to crippled persons in their organisations like allotment of residential units, reservations in promotions, timing of office hours etc.,

Please reply sir

Thanking you

V. SRINIVASA RAO, PALONCHA, KHAMMAM DT. A.P. 8985844305
email [email protected]
16th April 2012, 03:24 PM

I am student of somaiya college,mumbai currently in t.y b.com applied for reservation quota but dey said dat der iz no fee exemption for handicap students.....
so what shud i do nw? plz help
29th June 2012, 07:03 PM

I SRINIVASAN AGED 20 YRS,BA-HISTORY,MY FATHER IS AN EX-SERVICEMAN.,WHEN I GONE FOR MONETRYHELP FOR HANDICAPPED PERSONS FROM TAMILNADU REHABILITATION DEPARTMENT.THEY REFUSED GIVE THE APPLICATION ITSELF -STATING THAT MY FATHER IS DRAWING EX-SERVICEMAN PENSION.,MY DISABALE % IS 75 %(EYE SIGHT)-I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE FINANCIAL LIMIT AND WHAT ISTHE PROCEDURE TO GET ANY HELP FROM CENTRAL GOVT-MOBILE NO 8122420562 E-MAIL ID [email protected] PL HELP ME
2nd July 2012, 05:41 PM

I am applying of NID ahemdabad, i have learning disability with dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia with R -7.50 L -5.50 vision, will i be considered under Physically Handicapped (minimun 40%) criteria??
2nd July 2012, 05:47 PM
adityadjoshi

I am applying for NID ahemdabad, i have learning disability with dysgraphia, dyslexia, dyscalculia with R-7.50 L-5.50 vision, will i be considered in Physically handicapped (minimum 40% disability) criteria?
26th July 2012, 03:53 PM

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS GIVEN BY GUJARAT STATE GOVERMENT & CENTRAL GOVERMENT TO 4 YERAS OLD CERABAL PALSY PATIENT (CHILD)?