4th July 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS or OAS exam?

HELLO THIS IS AKANKSHA SHARMA ,I"M IN 12TH AND MY STREAM IS SCIENCE .STILL BEING NOT PREPARED FOR OAS EXAM AS PER MY AGE BUT I WANT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR GIVING A TOUGH COMPETITION TO REST.Plz help me out?
5th July 2013, 04:35 PM
PAKODI KAUR

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS or OAS exam?

Exams like IAS or OAS require sharp brains, so in order to crack them,make sure that you have done your graduation in a very sophisticated manner, secondly, you should devote yourself from the core of your heart to get selected. Study hard, develop a craze for it and yes definitely consult a coaching class. Give maximum tests and then you can do it easily.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?