22nd March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce student join Indian Army after 12th? Procedure to join Indian Army?

Respective Sir,
I am Pradeep Kumar & complete my schooling from H.B.S.E in 10 2 commerce (56%).
My father is J CO's in indian army & My Relation certificate is made.can i join indian army?
D.O.B=12 Oct 1992
Mobile No.=09813798893
Email [email protected]
Thanking You
14th April 2012, 04:48 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a commerce student join Indian Army after 12th? Procedure to join Indian Army?

Hai,
Yes shore being a commerce student you are eligible to join indian army.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in every year i.e NDA-I and NDA-II.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

The candidate should complete +2 from any recognised state board of india.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Candidate should be physically fit.

Selection procedure:
Written test,
SSB INTERVIEW,
Interview.

Application procedure:

Online,
Offline.

For more details visit

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
24th April 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have just passed my 12th in commerce stream . m i able to join indian army ? Also inform me about the procedure to join
hello,

yes,you are eliigibe for indian army

NDA(national defence academy)is conducted by the upsc twice in a year i.e NDA-I &NDA-II

nda has three wings

1.Army
2.Navy
3.Airforce

Eligibility criteria:

1.the candidate should complete 12th standarad

2.age limit between 16.5 to 19years

3.candidate should be physicallw fit

4.candidate should be citizen of india

5.only unmarried male candidates are eligible

for more details visit
www.upsc.gov.in
24th April 2012, 08:35 PM
bunty00

hy,
Indian Army – Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 23 Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 23 Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 Jan 1991 and and 01 Jan 1994 (both days inclusive)

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 23 Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 23 Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Indian Army HQ.

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 23 Pay Scale : Candidates will be entitled to pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus MSP and other allowances

Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 23 Method of Selection: Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.

Application Forms in accordance with the prescribed format attested by a Gazette Officer of the Central/State Govt./1st Class Magistrate etc., colour paper and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope ” APPLICAITON FOR 10+2 (TES) COURSE SER. NO. 23, JUL 2010″ is to be sent to the following address to reach by 06/11/2009 by registered post.

Additional Director General of Recruitment (TES Entry), West Block-3, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 900108 C/o 56 A.P.O. on or before 06/11/2009.

For More Detail Please visit: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
25th April 2012, 01:52 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
Any candidate who have completed 12th standard is eligible to join the Indian Army. There will be an entrance exam known as NDA. It is conducted by UPSC every year. The educational qualification is 12th standard. The age limit is 18-21 years.
25th May 2012, 05:46 AM
Radhakrishna143

sir,i have jst passed my 12th by commerce with
maths...i want to join Logistics Cadre in NDA
Khadakvasla,Pune.i want to know the
eligibility,vacancy,procedure etc..for a girl.is it
neccessary to do some proffessional course
first;if yes, then which course should i prefer...or cn i join it after 12th.........
GOPAL
19th July 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

sir iam b.com student commerce iam join indian army what procedure sir
20th November 2012, 01:12 PM
Doru Dineshkumar

Default Can a commerce student join Indian Army after 12th? Procedure to join Indian Army?

Dear sir,

My name is Dineshkumar. I am 12th std commerce stream. I will finish my 12th std after eight months. My hoby is soldier clerk. So how to join, plz send me information my Email id & moble no.

Email--> [email protected]

mobile no--> 08530035331.

Thenk you ! Sir.
19th July 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i have just passed my 12th commerce student(female),can i join indian army?
1st August 2013, 12:26 AM
whiteblossom

Hello ,
You can join Indian army After 12th

You have to appear for the Nda entrance exam to join Indian defence services .

The eligibility to join NDA :

1] nationality :Indian

2]age :16 1/2 to 19 years

3]marital status / sex : unmarried /male

4] educational qualification:

For Indian army 12th class in any discipline .
For indian Air Force and Navy 12th class with Physics and Maths .

So you can surely join Indian army .
1st October 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

hi I m shradha nd I m nt physically fit but want to join army so can I join indian army
6th April 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have complete with 12 std. so I am join with indian army . after b.com please sent detail procedure of indian army?
7th April 2014, 10:27 AM
laharijayaram

for to joun in indian army you have the age 18 years.and you have pass in physilal tests and you have to pass in the test exam
13th April 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

please give me information about form in entry in army .....
give me information in my wedside [email protected]
7th June 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to join indian army as a officer after 12(72%) but my age is 20 years..so according to rules i cant do NDA ..so there is any another way to becomea officer ?please reply me on 919456986165 or my id [email protected]
22nd February 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have indian army soilder . I complete graduation and ncc . c . Holder .what is the procedure of ssb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?