16th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?

hiii sir/madam i m final year electrical student..so i attended my interviews but still nw i did not get any opportunity in any company..so that i dont knw wat to do after completing my B.E.. i have an aggregate of 67.67% so plz give me a solution for me...plz jus mail me at [email protected]
thank you
6th June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?

my name is gaurav and i have just completed my b.tech in field of electrical and electronics. i have done training too and i am in search of a job. if there is any job for which i can apply then please contact me on- [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have complited my DIPLOMA in electrical engg. With 70% & I want job in Gujarat if there any vacancy reply me at : [email protected]
8th June 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi can anyone send me the contacts of electrical core company in chennai hiring freshers......................................... .... if so my mail id is [email protected]
23rd June 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Details about the job vacancies in Bangalore for eee fresher in public and private sector and give the list of company which provide apprenticeship training ?
16th June 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i passed diploma in electrical engineering on 2014 with 83.6%. I have no work experiance, so i am a fresher candidate.please give me the list of core company in india, which company recruit fresher diploma candidate. Please send me, my job is urgent. My e-mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?