31st May 2012, 08:04 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B.Com in DU?

HAI.....

The eligibility criterion to apply for admission to B.Com in Delhi University is 60%.

it is just the criterion it does not mean the students have 60% marks or more than 60% marks will get chance to take admission in B.Com in Delhi University. after submission of application form through processing students will be selected for admission in B.Com in Delhi university.

this criterion also may vary. i will suggest you to go through the information brochure of the Delhi University. There will be all details clearly about the admission and also other admission procedure details.

all the best.
20th June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B.Com in DU?

hi i have a 80% in 12th class and i want to admosion in DU kya mera admision ho sakta hh
23rd June 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I got 65%with maths in commerece can I get admission in du for b.com
31st March 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Which college will I get admission in under Du?
If I get 70% in best of 4
I am from general class.
any college will do .
B.com (hons)
30th June 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got 94.25 in best 4 (excluding maths) and 65 in maths.....can i get adm in bcom hons
15th July 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Du admission (Bcom) for St student after scoring 51% in class 12th?
27th December 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any govt regular college? I have secured 65% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?