30th May 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B.Com in DU?

Minimum marks in 12th entrance in d.u. for B.com?

30th May 2011, 11:28 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B.Com in DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii,

You ask the minimum criteria od Delhi University ..
Not to say yet its totally depend on th ecollege and the application of the year ..

But you do your best good luck..

Ankur
30th May 2011, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B.Com in DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well the percentage varies from college to college and most probably the admissions are started.....It depends in which college you want to get the admission.....the minimum percentage for B.COM. is 65% generally and good marks in maths....

thank you................
30th May 2011, 01:20 PM
mandiv

hello
dear there are different cut off for different colleges in delhi university
this time the cut off is high between 85% and above for reputed colleges but exact you may seek hindustan times
or the official website of delhi university...
all the best
30th May 2011, 01:24 PM
mandiv

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B.Com in DU?

hello
dear there are different cut off for different colleges in delhi university
this time the cut off is high between 85% and above for reputed colleges but exact you may seek hindustan times
or the official website of delhi university...
all the best
30th May 2011, 03:24 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B. Com in DU is 60% as aggregate.
30th May 2011, 03:28 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

the eligibility criterion to apply for admission to B.Com in Delhi University is 60%.

it is just the criterion it does not mean the students have 60% marks or more than 60% marks will get chance to take admission in B.Com in Delhi University. after submission of application form through processing students will be selected for admission in B.Com in Delhi university.

this criterion also may vary. i will suggest you to go through the information brochure of the Delhi University. there will be all details clearly about the admission and also other admission procedure details.

all the best.
30th May 2011, 03:32 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Minimum aggregate of 60%, or equivalent in high school exams in any stream, is required to get admission in DU, for B.com. There is entrance exam conducted by DU, in which after shortlist candidates are selected for degree. If your name will be shortlisted then you will get admission in the respective stream.
For more information you can visit-www.du.ac.in
ok, best of luck.
30th May 2011, 04:46 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks is 45% in delhi university to get the admission in B.com.But every college has its own cut-off percentage depending upon the seats available in a particular college.So it is advisable to you to fill the forms of at least 3-4 colleges in which you want to get the admission.For more details visit to-

http://studyquiz.blogspot.com/2011/03/delhi-university-du-bcom-admission-date.html
30th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks required for economics owners if I want to do it from DU
30th May 2011, 07:34 PM
nagdrebel

Post Re: Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B.Com in DU?

Hi Guest
For the admission in B.com in D.U candidate must have to pass the 12th examination from any state board of cbse or icse with commerce as faculty.The minimum required marks for the admission are 45%.
Admission Procedure is carried by considering the 12th class marks.
The application forms for the B.com admissions are available in the office of the DU or you can dowload it from the website of the university

Studetns who have not studied maths upto 10th class shall not be eligible for admission to B.com.

For further details you can visit Delhi university official site here
http://du.ac.in
31st May 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to have maths marks of class12 to get a admission in du in b.com
31st May 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in du i got 70% in cbse 12th . tell me in which colleg i get admission.
31st May 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i got 70% marks in 12th kya mera bcom[pass] mein admission ho sakta h regular
31st May 2011, 11:19 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

It depend on which type of course you are doing & from which college.
If you are doing through correspondence , then you can easily do with percentage above 50 and for regular course you have to have atleast above 80%.
1st June 2011, 12:33 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friends there are many colleges under Delhi University offering the B.Comm courses and all of then keep different cutt offs for the admission

so according to me you should get a minimum of the 85% and above to get the admission in the best colleges under the DU

so best of luck
4th June 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

How many lowest % to enter the du college for b.com in new delhi.pls send email on [email protected]
9th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th Passed Student and get 60% Mraks i want to admission in B. Com in Du, Jamia. What the procedure
10th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i want admination in delhi univercity (bhartia collage c-4e) miniumum marks required in 12 for admination to B.COM
10th June 2011, 07:50 PM
sourindra

It is depends on the colleges. But you must have 60% marks for the admission.
10th June 2011, 08:07 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

For taking admission in B.Com programme of DU one should have at least 65% aggregate.

But the percentage criteria vary on the basis of merit list of candidates.

For this year and past ones cuttoff percentage for B.com is nearly go to 82%.
10th June 2011, 08:22 PM
miiky

The minimum eligibility criteria to get admission in DU in B Com course is 60%.
It doesn't mean that candidates of 60% and above 60% will get chance in DU. It totally depends on you that in which college you want to take admission. I will advice you to go through the information brochure where you will get much information about previous year counceling.
11th June 2011, 03:51 PM
SUMITRA_M

The minimum percentage required for admission in b.com in du. Is 60 percentage in 12 class. After that the admission depends upon the numbers of candidates applied for b.com. If you have good number of marks then your admission becomes easier.
12th June 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I get 60% in 2 comm.Kya mera b.com admission ho sakta hai regular
13th June 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i secured only 51% marks in 12th. Can i get admission in du for b.com(hons)
15th June 2011, 08:38 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

the eligibility criterion to apply for admission to B.Com in Delhi University is 60%.

it is just the criterion it does not mean the students have 60% marks or more than 60% marks will get chance to take admission in B.Com in Delhi University. after submission of application form through processing students will be selected for admission in B.Com in Delhi university.

this criterion also may vary. i will suggest you to go through the information brochure of the Delhi University. there will be all details clearly about the admission and also other admission procedure details.

Thanks
16th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to include maths marks while calculating the best 4...???
17th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 75% in class 12 can i get admission in du college
22nd June 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 60.4% in bihar board exams... can i get any college in delhi university.... it can be morning college or evening colleges...... plz inform as soon as possible....
22nd June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i got 65% in 12th , i did'nt have math, now i want to do b.com from du, what should i do
25th June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 60% marks can i get admission in B.com
25th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I got 62% marks can i take admission in B.COM
25th June 2011, 08:30 PM
neeraj mlik

I got 62% marks (without math) can i take admission in B.COM
27th June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get any college of DU ,i have secured 70% in 12th,i m in general category......

and plzzz also make me aware whether best 4 subjects are considered or best 5 is considered..

thanxx...........
30th June 2011, 12:11 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

Thanks
1st July 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about adms form and fees of du and what is the last date of form
13th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 62% in top 4 subjects in class 12th including maths can ne1 sugest me dat from where do i get bcom (h)
19th July 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i gt 74% aggregate from comm.. can i get admission in DU now for b.com.i am from general category.
31st July 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to B.Com hons. in DU as i scored 70% in class 12th but i m not pass in maths?

plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out
u can also contact me at dis no. 7739781727
31st July 2011, 05:51 PM
aroy8091

dear friend,

Minimum marks required in 12th std is different for the different college in Delhi University . So check out the % required in the college in which you want to take admission.

But in maximum colleges minimum % is 65% & good marks in mathematics

best of luck...........
3rd August 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 70 % mark in 2 .can i get any college of du for b.com programme. i am of gen. category.plsssssssss help me sir/madam.If is there any chance for admission pls contact me on dis no. 08004809471 or send me mail on dis {[email protected]}
3rd August 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i have got 70% aggregate in 2. can i get admission in DU now for b.com.i am from general category.if is there any chance pls contact me on dis no. 08004809471 or mail me on dis id {[email protected]}
7th September 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do 12th from DU?
18th February 2012, 03:42 PM
MOHD.ADIL SAUDAGAR

What will we the percentage in 12 class to get admission in du n admission is taking on the basis of percntage or entrance exam
4th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

how many lowest % for b.com hons in delhi university
17th March 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

whats the procedure to get admission in the college for bcom with minimum percentage.could u plz name some of the colleges
4th April 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% in 12thh exam(cbse) commerce so which college i can get admission under DU. i m from general catgory
31st May 2012, 04:19 PM
sushmanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourindra View Post
It is depends on the colleges. But you must have 60% marks for the admission.
but in which colleges under will i get it
31st May 2012, 06:11 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,
well the percentage varies from college to college and most probably the admissions are started.....It depends in which college you want to get the admission.....the minimum percentage for B.COM. is 65% generally and good marks in maths....

thanks
31st May 2012, 07:45 PM
belidepriyanka

hi...
you need to have atleast50% in 12 class and it also depends on the number applications for that college in that particular year
any ways all the best ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?