28th May 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer? Qualifications required to become join CBI?

hi sir my name is hemanth kumar iam studying 1st year BA i want to become an cbi officer how can i sir? please guide me sir i request you sir please my e-mail id is [email protected] and my profile name is hemanth kumar please guide me sir and reply me fast
28th May 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer? Qualifications required to become join CBI?

hi sir my name is hemanth kumar iam studying 1st year BA i want to become an cbi officer how can i sir? please guide me sir i request you sir please my e-mail id is [email protected] and my profile name is hemanth kumar please guide me sir and reply me fast
28th May 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

4th August 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello i have completed my 2nd year puc in scince pcmcs. I wAnt to become cbi officer in income tax what i should do next
plz send imformatation to me@([email protected])
15th June 2015, 01:59 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Hey There,

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

First of all, I would like to inform you that to join CBI, you will have to appear in CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination) exam.

CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination) is conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Board) every year.

The eligibility criteria required for CBI exam are mentioned below:-

1. Completion of graduation in any stream from any recognised university.

2. Age limit- 20-27 years.

3. Age Relaxation- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

4. Nationality- Indian.

Thanks.
15th June 2015, 05:59 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

To become a CBI Officer you need to fulfill the criteria listed below:-

You should have completed graduation from a recognized university.
Paper 1st is of General ability of 2 hours.(200 marks).
-Numerical.
-General Awareness.
-General ability.
Paper 2nd is of English of 2 hours.( 200 marks).
-Language comprehension and communication.
21st April 2018, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Respects sir, im interested to wanna become a smart CBI officer..
Now I got the full information then I'm not getting the examination for CBI..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?