23rd November 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What all things I must do to become a CBI officer?

Sir I want to know the procedure (the exams, qualifications required, in what subjects and what all knowledge I should have more about,) to become a CBI Officer? Can I get the details?

23rd November 2016, 09:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all things I must do to become a CBI officer?

Eligibility for CBI Officer:

If you have completed graduation degree in any stream from recognised University then you are eligible for Central Bureau of Investigation exam . Final year students are also eligible for it . There are no any percentage required . Age should be between 18 to 27 years.

Selection process:

Written Exam
Personal Interview
24th November 2016, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the minimum eligibility criteria in order to become a CBI officer, kindly have a look at it;

> Candidate should have a minimum qualification of graduation from a recognized university.

> Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years

> Maximum age should not exceed 27 years at the time of applying for the examination

Candidate will have to appear for examination conducted by CBI department and then after clearing the examination, you will be guided further with the recruitment process.
30th December 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir myself Nirmal Chakma from Mizoram l have been graduated of (Education honours )on last year from Mizoram University , l am very much exciting to join cbi. I am belong to ST but now l am only 22 years , Sir can l eligible for this opportunities .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?