30th August 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanu View Post
there is very less scope for electronics engineer in the thermal power students,it has not scope like electrical and mechanical engineer.
now these days power is generated and the power is needed to be in controlled in order to distribution,
and now these days power is controlled by the semiconductor or power electronics device,
and for that purpose electronics engineer is required,
ok
best of luck.
sir i m ec engg(fresher). m i eligible for power plants

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere?
  2. Should I join NPTI or Jadavpur? Does power engineering graduate work in thermal power station or can he work anywhere?
  3. Which branch to choose between electrical and electronics and telecommunication to get a government job in thermal power station?
  4. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  5. How to apply for training at Patratu Thermal Power Station
  6. How to enroll for training in Thermal Power Plant Engineering at Mejia Thermal Power Station, West Bengal? How much stipend they give? -- [New]
  7. Recruitments in Private Sector for B.E.(ECE) fresher?
  8. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  9. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  10. In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?
  11. After passing MSc in Pure Chemistry and while working in a modern thermal power station as a chemistry how to join any correspondence course to improve the knowledge?
  12. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  13. How can I do Internship in Ukai Thermal Power Station being an Electrical 4th semester student?
  14. How to get job in Tata Steel as a Maintenance Engineer after diploma in Engineering and having 2 years of experience as a Boiler Maintenance Engineer in Thermal Power plant?
  15. Possibilities to do training at Sabarmati Thermal Power Station, Gujarat for Ph.D in Nuclear Science student?
  16. How to make my career in Thermal Power Station? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. PG Diploma in thermal power after B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics)?
  18. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
30th August 2012, 11:54 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station?

hello,
Hi dear,
you are eligible as you are graduate and further if you want to check detailed eligibility
you can download the pdf document from the link given and confirm your eligibility....
www.npti.nic.in/npti1.pdf

you must have a completed graduation in engineering with at least 60% aggregate from the recogonised university to be eligible for this course.

The scope of power sector is very good; if u go through last budget the government has given importance to the transmission and distribution losses (APRDP project) and also power for all by 2012. Also there are many UMPP coming up. So there is lots of scope, for more go through net and u will get it.

NPTI is good college it comes under ministry of power, ya don’t expect it to be like a core b-school.
Last yr 70%ile was cut-off for cat score then there was gd and pi
Last yr recession had also hit our college but unlike most of the good b-school which where not able to achieve 100% placement NPTI has achieved 100% placement even last yr, of course package were not that good.

and NPTI is accredited from AICTE

Thanks
31st August 2012, 12:00 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station?

hello,

there is very less scope for electronics engineer in the thermal power students,it has not scope like electrical and mechanical engineer.
now these days power is generated and the power is needed to be in controlled in order to distribution,
and now these days power is controlled by the semiconductor or power electronics device,
and for that purpose electronics engineer is required,
ok
best of luck.

regards
vidh
31st August 2012, 12:04 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
Hi dear,
you are eligible as you are graduate and further if you want to check detailed eligibility
you can download the pdf document from the link given and confirm your eligibility....

you must have a completed graduation in engineering with at least 60% aggregate from the recogonised university to be eligible for this course.

The scope of power sector is very good; if u go through last budget the government has given importance to the transmission and distribution losses (APRDP project) and also power for all by 2012. Also there are many UMPP coming up. So there is lots of scope, for more go through net and u will get it.

NPTI is good college it comes under ministry of power, ya don’t expect it to be like a core b-school.
Last yr recession had also hit our college but unlike most of the good b-school which where not able to achieve 100% placement NPTI has achieved 100% placement even last yr, of course package were not that good.

Thanks

regards
vidh
31st August 2012, 12:17 AM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

Thanks
31st August 2012, 12:51 AM
07vidhi

Thumbs up Re: Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station?

hello,

best of luck
31st August 2012, 06:16 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can an electronics & communication engineer apply for the post of electrical engineer?

Hi dear,

good luck...
30th October 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is naresh .is instrumentation and control field is better. option for ece engineer?reply me on [email protected] plz sir/mam i m waiting for ur reply
12th February 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

last 6 yrs working in Software industry as test engineer . Now i am looking to power plant job it is suitable for me. which kind of role suitable in power plant
17th March 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of ece can i apply for ntpi PGDCA course and what is a scope of placement
5th June 2015, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there is any scope for girls in power plant after completing PGPTPT course?
30th July 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir l have completed BE in electronics&telecommunication branch.
Can I apply for in NPTI?
Or any job in these field for me?
9th May 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my betch (ece)with 72% and passed out on 2019 and how to gain job in thermal power plant?
27th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are required after BE in electronics and telecommunication for working in thermal power station
Answer me fast on
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?