18th June 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?

I am so much confused..... Pplz says both its gud and sm1 its vry bad............ i want to take admission for mba marketing..... bt to saw the comments i really confused
1st August 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?

i have got 74% marks in my m.com from panjab univ.
sir, i want to know either taking admission in LPU for MBA is good or not
21st April 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

many people are telling many things about LPU...i am literally confused...can anybody tell about LPU i mean it's placements an average package for MBA...CONSIDERING THIS YEAR I WANT TO KNOW...shall i join for MBA or not..and also i have 88% in 2 and 80% in BBA....nw plz anyone of u suggest me about the doubts of mine..
21st June 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell me lpu is a good university for placement and studies for MBA ..... and also tell me about fee structure of m.b.a please reply me on my id i.e [email protected] as soon as possible
25th January 2017, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

How much money we get scholarship if we got 85% above in 12 th exam
14th June 2017, 03:15 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much money we get scholarship if we got 85% above in 12 th exam
Lovely Professional University is providing scholarships on the mainly on the basis of 12th score, or based on your performance in national level tests or in LPUNEST (university level test). And the amount of scholarships are different for different courses and the time of your admission.
As you have scored 85% in 12th, your scholarship may be around 40% of your fee. Still you have an option to increase the scholarship amount by appearing in the university eligibility test and score more than 90%. Then you will get the 1st scheme of scholarship itself.
Lovely Professional university is providing a vibrant campus life to the students with quality of education and modern classrooms. SO you will get much exposure once you are joining in this university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?