11th June 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs which I can apply for after completion of 12th science?

Sir/Mam, I have to say that I have passed my 10th board exam now if I taker science in 12th what are the jobs available for this now? Can you please list me all the jobs which I can opt for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thanks. Please tell me

Your obedient.

Related Questions:
  1. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of 12th science?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  4. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  5. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  6. List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  7. In which fields I can get Government Jobs after completion of 12th Class with Science and Maths and with an age of 18 years?
  8. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  9. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. What are the jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  12. What should I do after completing BSc botany?
  13. Which type of jobs we are eligible to get after completion of 12th in commerce?
  14. What should I do being a 12th Commerce student having interest in Banking field?
  15. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Can I apply for IPS job after passing 12th science? What is the qualification for IPS jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
12th June 2017, 07:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs which I can apply for after completion of 12th science?

After 12th qualification there are not numerous opportunities for jobs. But some of the available options are :-

Data Entry Operator.

Lower Division Clerk.

Train Ticket Examiner.

You have also option for recruitment in Clerk jobs in various government departments.

Defence service.
12th June 2017, 07:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs which I can apply for after completion of 12th science?

Yes you have few options of government jobs after completion of your Class 12th on the basis of your educational qualification which are as here under :-

* You can become a commissioned officer in Indian defense sector by qualifying NDA entrance examination by join NDA ( National Defense Academy ). For appearing in the same examination you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. For more details regarding the same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

* You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level ) examination. For appearing in the same examination you must hold the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years. For details regarding this examination you can visit the link www.ssc.nic.in.

* You also have the option of joining Indian Army as a soldier, soldier clerk, tradesmen, etc. and joining Indian Navy as a artificer and non artificer by qualifying their respective rally followed by Common Entrance Examination. For details regarding these joining you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.joinindiannavy.gov.in respectively.

Apart from these options there are many other options too based on the vacancies in different fields and for details and updates regarding such options you must check newspapers like Employment news, Rozgaar Samachar, etc. on regular basis.
12th June 2017, 10:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of jobs after 12th:-

NDA

Bank Jobs

Constable

VRO, VRA

Railways Jobs

Junior Manger

Account

Ticket Checker

Ticket Collector

Airforce

CISF

Police Constable.
14th June 2017, 01:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The government job opportunities are :-

Data Entry Operator.

Lower Division Clerk.

Train Ticket Examiner.

Intelligence Bureau.

Clerk jobs.

Defence services.

The above are list of jobs opportunities available for you and for final recruitment in these job you have to appear and qualify in examination.
14th June 2017, 03:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

After 12th, there are very less job opportunities available. You can apply for given below entrance examinations for jobs in government sector.

>>NDA entrance exam for joining Defence.

Age limit for this exam is 16.5-19.5 years.

>>SSC Combined Higher Secondary level exam.

>>IB Security Assistant exam.

>>Technical entry scheme for science stream candidates in Army.

You will be eligible for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?