17th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications to became a lawyer? minimum percentage required in U.G. to study law?

minimum percentage required for llb
26th July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications to became a lawyer? minimum percentage required in U.G. to study law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
iam studing 12history group. Iam average student. My aim is lawer so how is impossible?
learn english and how to use the spacefuckingbar
28th July 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have Completed 10th and Diploma in Computer Eng. 3 yrs Approved by DOTE can i study LLB or BL
and i have discussed some of the Information center in chennai of Andhra Law Colleges (Private). They have told that i can do LLB, Pls tell me whether i can do LLB can it be registered in Bar Council of India it is true. Kindly Advice................
1st August 2011, 12:08 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

For becoming a good LAWYER it is neccessary that you have talent and also have studied form a good institute.

There are only 9 good institute for studing law in India,admission to which is based on an entrance exam naming CLAT.

The minimum eligibility criteria for CLAT is you must have pased you class 12 with atleast 60% aggregate.

However,if you have complted your bachelor degree with atleast 50% aggregate you can enroll for LLM (master of legislative law) directly which is offered by many universities of India.

Thanks
12th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, im a girl of 22yrs. i passed my graduation with just 41.3% marks. i passed my 10 2 with above 80%. im also persuing cs. im interested to take up 3yrs llb. am i eligible for the course. plz mail me at [email protected]. ill b obliged. thnku.
20th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a b com final year student. i want to be a lawyer so tell me required percentage to take admission in low faculty of Delhi university.
15th June 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BA english literature in madras university, but i did it in coresspondense..... can i apply for BL in ambedkar law university chennai? please reply it... i wld b greatful...
8th July 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

if im failed in 12th than what to do?
16th January 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

marks required in 12th for admission to law ? name of colleges? where to study in law course to become a lawyer?
22nd May 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

GOODMORNING Sir I COmpleted I T I 2 years corce after Law cource applay ki elgible or not
21st June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 65% I want to admission in law it will possible in du
24th October 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation and I am govt servant. Can i become a lawer?
25th October 2013, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i am studying in pune university doing bcom and i have do corporate law after my bcom so what are procedure.So please u can help me out in dis????
16th January 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

am doing my final englisha and i have more than 50% and is muy qualification is ok for doing law
27th February 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I m gonna complete my B.Sc degree on current year. I would like to join in law course. How much % should i have in UG course. Can i join in Govt.Law clg. What exam i have to attend to join in law?
13th June 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th with subj. Computer science; after 12th I want to do law ,so what should I do?
27th April 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated my graduation with 43% and p.g. With 50%. I want to take admition in llb plz suzzest me how can i take admition
16th November 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am studying 12the now.i am an mpc student. By fate I have selected that group. But I hate maths.I was very interested to do law.I came to know about the entrance exam (clat).do we have any coaching to attend the clat.or else we should directly attend the exam.if any loss suggest me
13th September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in LLB to enrol in Bar Council of State.
20th September 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in LLB to enrol in Bar Council of India.
what is the percentage to apply for Public Prosecutor Position as well as Judge Position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?