17th November 2012, 12:54 PM
sai ram kumar

Default Re: Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing MBA and MCom through distance as I am working in a MNC. Will it add any value to my profile? Is BPO job a good career option?
Please reply to my query as soon as possible.
Regards,
Abhijit.
Generally MNC's don't prefer distance MBA candidates for jobs since they think they can mould regular MBA's better but as you are already working in an MNC it may add value to your MBA.so try your best.
BPO is one of the best carrer option for an MBA but it needs knowledge in call center field.As a whole it is a good career option.
All the best.
17th November 2012, 04:11 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,

Both the degree are equivalent whether you do from regular or distance but the difference among both is that while ding regular courses you getting much facilities as comparing to distance this because if you are doing a regular courses of MBA OR M.COM you are getting a good communication skills & knowledge form the faculty members & in the same time you will get a chance to visit many companies at the time of campus placement ,

while at distance learning their is much communication gap but still it totally depends on each individual tat how they are performing and how much is your good communication & verbal reasoning knowledge how you present your self

SO try to present your best in front of the interviewer , always be smart & confident , so that t will not affect that from where you have done your course.

GOOD LUCK.............
29th November 2012, 03:53 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well, BPO is a good option. But this applies only if you are just graduate or even if you have M.Com degree. Also you must have good grip over English Language. You must speak English in your accent and in different foreign accent properly to understand the client queries and to solve them in less time. This training will be provided by the company itself. Only thing is that your basic English Knowledge must be good.
Distance education courses be it M.Com or MBA are equally valuable as the regular mode courses if not more. I have seen people getting professor jobs, school teaching jobs, company jobs with distance education qualification. I think I can rest my case with this description.
6th December 2012, 04:34 PM
JYOTI TOP
Member+

Procedure to take admission in as follows:
mba colleges follow the result of GMAT & CAT.kindly crack any of these exams & then apply for admission in various programs.

for more information kindly visit college sites
25th December 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

mcom distance with company secretary after bcom hons...is it worth??
21st September 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am just prepare for banking job in government sector and i want to do in same time degree like mba and mcom it is possible
18th June 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

If I will do m.com as I am working in bpo sector , is it gud or right option for me???????
4th July 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am completed my m.com in finance in regular manner and now I want to do MBA in finance from distance learning..is it worth to do??? Plz suggest me some good universities.
17th May 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

HI,

I AM WORKING AS ACCOUNTANT IN PRIVATE SECTOR AFTER MY GRADUATION IN COMMERCE 2010,NOW I WANT TO M.COM IN DISTANCE. IS IT HELPFUL FOR MY CAREER IN GOVT SCTOR JOBS. KINDLY REPLAY ON MY MAIL [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?