24th February 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board is good for a student, GSEB, CBSE or ICSE?

Hello sir, my daughter complete 10th class In ICSE. Now where we will get admission for 11th class in Cbse or Gseb ? What is best after completing 12th class for medical admission based on pro-rata system in Gujarat state? Please reply immediately.
1st March 2017, 07:01 PM
Helly.

I think from my view of thinking I would prefer for GSEB . It's not like that CBSE and ICSE are not good for education , they are the best. But the board CBSE came newly. Earlier times there were no boards like CBSE or ICSE . Then also people succeed in their lives. At first there was only GSEB board. And also the CBSE has a large amount of fees . So the children who want to study in CBSE cannot afford the fees. The same goes for ICSE. So I prefer GSEB.
18th June 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

We Leave in Gujarat. So my child learn which language should be better Gujarati or English Medium? in a future which is the best.
27th June 2017, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Which board to opt for 11th std. If I want to take maths ?? And also I'm good at studies plus I m not from Gujarat so help....
4th December 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is Gujarat board impact on higher studies? Gujarat board student can't survive in competitive exams? Gujarat board student don't have lines after 12th outside Gujarat?
20th February 2019, 02:30 PM
Hasmita P

There are no such measures to find the specific board that guarantees as the best for your child.
All boards vary for different reasons. To arrive at one decision, I have an experience of teaching students from CBSE board schools in Amravati, and would like to say that CBSE boards are doing great in last two decades. It has spread its branches nationally and internationally.

The students passed 10th grade from CBSE board schools also finds easier to prepare them for competitive exam.
10th February 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

If we are thinking about IAS future about our daughter then which board is best for her either CBSC or GSEB
3rd February 2023, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

The given information is very informative. This provides the clear understanding about the CBSE standard of education. Harvest CBSE School provides Best education in Bangalore.
2nd March 2023, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better for pharmacy after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?