24th August 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Computer Science?

i have degree of btech electrical engineering can i do mtech in computer science??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  2. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  3. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for M.Tech Exam? Model Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree course in Nutrition? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study MCA in SRM University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  12. How to join in MS university Tirunelveli for M.Tech CS or IT?
  13. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  14. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Details about doing M.Tech in Computer science in IISC?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?
  17. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  18. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
28th August 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.sc (Computer Science) with 67% and M.sc(Computer science) with 52% from Mumbai University.
Now i want to go for M.tech (distance learning), Am i eligible?
31st August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing Mathematics and computing .. Am I eligible for Mtech in Computer Science and Engineering?
13th December 2012, 02:19 PM
Netala venugopal

Hi Team,

Good Evening! This is Netala as an Software Engineer still working from last past 6 years, I am completed Post graduation diploma (PGDBA) from SCDL, BSC (Computer Sciences) from Osmania, and also I have Diploma certificates from CMC, I am looking for M Tech in Computer Science or M Tech in Information Technology, Please kindly provide the details and also I am looking for Distance only, which college is preferring this course in India, thank you
7th January 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

hi guyz.....
plz plz i want some information about mtech..
I had completed my B.E (Mechanical) in 2011. I am now interested in doing M.Tech/M.E (Computer science/IT). Am I eligible ???
m working since 2 years in software company...
plz help me..
7th January 2013, 06:54 PM
achyut143

Please anybody let me know that whether I can do M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering after B.E Mechanical.
plz plz help me..
19th January 2013, 03:43 PM
Amit_Sharma1986

Hello ,

I have completed my graduation(BCA) from IP university - a regular course and MCA(LE2) from PTU which has a duration of 2 years - a long distance course.

Kindly advice whether I am eligible for a regular MTech programme since my MCA degree is only for 2 years and its through distance learning.

Thanks.
26th January 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA and experience of 2 years in IT. Am I eligible to do ME ?
25th March 2013, 08:07 PM
soudas08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neha P. View Post
Eligibility Conditions for Full-Time M.Tech.

* A candidate must have passed B. E. / B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions.

OR
* A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India ) Exam with appropriate Specialization/ Grad. I.E.T.E (India), AMIE (London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B. E. Degree by the University of Delhi.
* A candidate for admission to full time course must have valid GATE score card. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

Eligibility Conditions for Full-Time Sponsored M.Tech without scholarship

* A candidate must have passed B. E. / B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions.

OR
* A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India ) Exam with appropriate Specialization/ Grad. I.E.T.E (India), AMIE (London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B. E. Degree by the University of Delhi.
* The candidates must have minimum one year’s full-time work experience in a registered Firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and Research Institutions/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.Experience period will be counted after obtaining the degree only.
* Sponsored candidates will not be eligible to receive scholarship, even if they are admitted on the basis of GATE score.
* A letter from the employer must be furnished stating that the candidate is being sponsored to get admission. The employer should also indicate that the candidate will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the course.

NOTE:
# Preference shall be given to those candidates who are GATE qualified.
# The number of Sponsored Candidates shall not exceed the 50% of fulltime seats.

Eligibility Conditions for Part Time M.Tech.
# A candidate must have passed B.E./ B.Tech. degree in Electronics &Communication / Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engg./Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized universities/Institutions.
# A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. ( India) Exam. With appropriate specializations/ Grad I.E.T.E (India), A.M.I.E.(London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B.E. by the University of Delhi.
# The candidates must have minimum one years’ full-time work experience in registered firm/ company/ industry educational and research institutions/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.The candidates will be required to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers.

NOTE:

* No scholarship shall be available for part-time M.Tech. programmes students.

Sir I am a B.Pharm student with formidable knowledge in Computer Science and Engineering. I have qualified GATE in Computer Science. Can I apply for Mtech in CSE??? Is there any way to get an MTech in CSE??
19th June 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bscit what is the eligibility criteria for m-tech?
4th February 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hello, i have completed bsc in information technology(IT) in 2014, nd now i m doing mca from mumbai university through distance education, but i want to do m.tech in computer science and then ph.d. plz tell mi best institute for m.tech in muymbai nd how apply for it. nd i m eligible or not for doing m.tech on the basis of bsc. plz guide me
13th March 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech with Bio Tech. Am I eligible for M.Tech Computers in any University - Manjari SKV
16th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a printing engineer from jadavpur univercity. am i eligible to do m.tech in computer science?
18th July 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I apply for M.tech after complete my B.Sc in computer science? If I can, what steps do I follow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?