30th October 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure

Dear sir,

i have completed my 10 2 in 2004 with agg 48% . Can i take admission in b. Tech through distance learning. After my 2 i completed my b.com with agg 43% from up. Pls advice me its very necessary for my life. I really want to do b. tech. Pls reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?
  2. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Universities which offer M.Tech Electronics through correspondence?
  4. List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  5. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
  6. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  7. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?
  9. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
  10. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  11. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  13. Which Colleges in India offer BAMS course through Correspondence? How can I get admission for this current year? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Ed course in Gwalior? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  16. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  18. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
30th October 2011, 11:59 PM
imcool.raone

Default Re: Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure

Hi dear,

IGNOU,DELHI
ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY
OSMANIA UNIVERSITY
BHARATHIER UNIVERSITY
VINAYAKA UNIVERSITY etc.

But here I advise you that if you have no problem to take B.TECH degree in regular college

or univ. then first preffer regular B.TECH. because in some private and also in some govt

companies B.TECH through distance education is not eligible. so first prefer regular mode of

B.TECH.

Thanks
11th November 2011, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

i m vivek . now i m in banglore and i m working . i completed diploma in ec. i want to do b.tech or be. can u please give me some suggestion . is any institution is there in banglore who offered the distance education. please give me some advice. e-mail id: [email protected] and cell no is 07411598919. is it possible i m in banglore and i can do correspondence b.tech for some other state university...... so many confusion and doubt is there .... is any body is there who can help me.
5th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hai this is satish i completed my deplama civil in 2011 presant i working in soma enterprise i want to know how to join corespondance b.tech and which university is best plz solve me my problam i am fully confused my Email [email protected] plz plz
5th March 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam I am Vignya and I have completed Diploma in ECE., and now I would like to complete ECE B Tech. Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?