8th May 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope after doing graduation in psychology?

m a 12 standard student and i m interested in this subject n i m going to do honors in psychology could you please tell me about the scope of psychology n which is the best college for doing this course in punjab ? Reply at the earliest its urgent
14th May 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation from economics and psychology,what is the best career option for me?
11th September 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any career opportunities for me if I do msc psychology aftet b.tech? If yes , which are those and which steam un psychology should I prefer?
14th January 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I'm d0ing MBBS fr0m FUMC and cleared my 1st professional part 1 recently but after seeing th0se graduates who are done with MBBS but still n0t getting j0bs except demonstraters. It is not that much easy especially for girls to do specialization which comprises of 4 years. So it is useless to bec0me a doctor just 4 putting the tag of doctor before ur name and spending so much m0ney on it when there's n0t such value after so much hard work. Some people says that degree obtained from private colleges is of no value. I'm hell depressed and g0t confused. Just thinking to leave it. And go for BS psychology frm COMSATS. Please guime me to the right path as soon as possible.
27th February 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What subjects are needed for ba.psychology after 12?
16th August 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am ahouse wife .i amB.A.in psycology honrs.in 1997.but now i want yto doen job instantly (pay. 10,000-15,000.)in varanasi .what should i do and what should i prepaer for it.
11th November 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. & M.A. with psychology and i perusing diploma in guidance and counselling so plz tell me career opportunity in this course?
10th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in clinical field after ma in psychology or i should do diploma in clinical field ??? whts d difference between m.a nd diplomas in getting jobs ?? m much confused wht i should m.a or diploma in clinical so plz reply as soon ... i hv completed b.a with psychology
18th February 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m a 12th standard student and m interested in psychology....i want to study this subject for my graduation....can u pls tell me what are the best colleges in delhi and bangalore...n what are the scopes besides counselling...????
Hi there,
I have no idea about Delhi. But i heard christ university in bangalore is the best in psychology.
1st June 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Career scope after doing b.sc in psychology and then which type job i will get and then i want to m.sc in psychology
1st June 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Career scope after doing b.sc in psychology and then which type of job i will get and then i want to m.sc in psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?