21st May 2017, 01:36 PM
snehaviswanadhan

Physics course after MBBS

I'm an MBBS student. But I was forced into this. I love physics and can't still find anything interesting in medicine. Please help me

31st May 2017, 11:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physics course after MBBS

For pursuing bachelor degree in Physics it is necessary that candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main paper.

So, if you have not pursued mathematics in 12th you are not eligible to pursue bachelor in science with physics.
1st June 2017, 10:11 PM
isargie

Default Re: Physics course after MBBS

There are two options in front of you, either you continue with the same course and find something that might interests you.

1]Being a student of medicine field, as per my information, you have several opportunities like Medical representative-person act as key link between medical and pharmaceutical companies and doctors,dealers,etc. provides information and convenes customer to use their medical product in their dispensaries.

2]You can start your own pharmaceutical dealership. Dealership is also one profitable business and having positive growth.

----------------------------------------OR----------------------------------

You have to start from beginning i.e, from graduation if you already pass eligibility entrance tests.Again, these score is also having validation for particular duration.

1]Staring with BSc. degree, every institute/university having their separate entrance examinations which takes one year.
2}Graduation takes 3 years to complete.
3]MSc. in physics takes two years more,then
PhD.-completion of PhD. for average student is 5-6 years.

So, follow which path suitable for you.

Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?