21st June 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?

I had completed my B.E biomedical engineering this year 2018 , so now iam confused because most of people said if I do M.E or M.Tech then i would get only teaching profession itseems .
So I want to know what kind of scope i will have or jobs will i get if I do M.E or M.Tech , or straight away shall I go for MS as most of them doing that after b.e they doing MS . So please tell me exactly what I have to do if I do those what scope and what kind of jobs i will get . And about salary both in foreign and india

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?
  2. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  3. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  4. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  5. What options do I have to go for higher studies in Andhra Pradesh? I am pursuing Biomedical Engineering in AP
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Which are the institutes to pursue higher studies in Biomedical Trade which accept the GATE score?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  10. What options do I have for my further studies after pursuing Biomedical Engineering?
  11. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  12. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  14. Any special courses for Biomedical engineering students?
  15. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  17. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  18. How to do my higher studies in Germany for courses related to automobiles? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?