9th February 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?

what is the selection procedure for ibm? for hs marks, do they consider average marks of all subjects, or consider best of five subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  4. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  6. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  7. Which is better university between PTU and WBUT for BCA?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  9. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  10. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  12. Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?
  13. Where to get the application for companies like Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra?
  14. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  18. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?
12th March 2012, 08:43 AM
jobsick

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?

Maximum company have set the criteria is above 60% in through out.

Eligibility criteria for WIPRO ,INFOSYS ,MAHINDRA,ACCENTURE is given below:-

For WIPRO ,eligibility criteria is 50% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

For INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.

For TCS , MAHINDRA,ACCENTURE eligibility criteria is 60% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed
13th March 2012, 07:35 PM
TrinityKiller

The cutoff marks are depends on the university in which you want to get admission and the percentage of the candidates.
The following are the cutoff and processor for the DRDO exam are:

DRDO RECRUITMENT 2011 VACANCIES DETAILS:

TOTAL NO OF POST 592 VACANCIES NAME OF THE POST:

1) SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT: 214 VACANCIES
2) TECHNICIAN : 109 VACANCIES
3) ADMINISTRATIVE & ALLIED CADRE : 268 VACANCIES APPLICATION

FEE:

50/- ( general, OBC), ( No fee for S.C, S.T,PWD,EXAM) is paid through Indian postal order ( po) in favour of the direct, CEPTAM, Delhi, payable at Delhi.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

The mode of selection is written test/interview basis.

HOW TO APPLY:

The interested candidates can apply through online and take printout of application form and send it along with prescribed fee, photograph,relevant documents to the following address, DRDO Entry test - 2011, Post box no. 8626, civil line post office, Delhi-110054 on or before 18-02-2011 ( for far flung area 25-02-2011 ).

IMPORTANT DATES:

Last date for online application : 14-02-2011 Last date of receipt application: 18-02-2011 ( For far flung areas 25-02-2011)
Date of written test : 05-06-2011 For comlete information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, pay scale, hoe to apply.
27th March 2012, 12:55 AM

SIR I have done BCA with 58% and 12th with 58% and 10th with 69% and MCA Sem_I with 59%,Sem_II with 65%,Sem_III with 67%. m i eligible candidate or not?? please reply!! i am waiting for answer.
7th April 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir am kesavan.now studing mca from srm easwari engineering college.i got above 75% in all my acadamic examinations.i have the gap 3 years between class 10th and 12th.so how to place in tcs
16th June 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir plz told me name of those company ....i have 58.2%in 12th , is there any company for me ..
sir plz plz plz ...reply
17th June 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i have 75% in secondary exm, 55in higher secondary exm and 65 at MCA............suggest me some companies where i can apply???
9th July 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

List of those IT Companies who accept 2 year gap in education
10th July 2012, 12:35 AM
gokuls1

heyy dear,
Maximum company have set there criteria minimum 60% in through out graduation degree.
Eligibility criteria for WIPRO ,INFOSYS ,MAHINDRA,ACCENTURE is given below:-
For WIPRO ,eligibility criteria is 60% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed,maximum two years gap are allowed.
For INFOSYS eligibility criteria is 65% above in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed,maximum two years gap are allowed.
For TCS, MAHINDRA,ACCENTURE eligibility criteria is 60% in through out. Backlog candidate are not allowed .maximum two years gap are allowed.
For All, Candidate must not have any pending backlogs during graduation..
Best Luck..!!!
12th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I got 59.98% in 12th should i am elibible for any campus please rply???
23rd July 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i haue 56 percent in 10 nd 12 both nd b.tech i am eligible for wipro or not
4th September 2012, 05:52 AM
ankursachan

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?

hi..
The eligilibity criteria of the companies are:-
TCS :- 60% througout and if you have 75% throughout then you are directly go for interview and backlogs are also considered.
Accenture :- 60% throughou and for direct interview 70% throughout.
Wipro :- 50% throughout
Mahindra :- 60% throughout
27th June 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have secured 84.2% in 10th and 70.4% in 12th and 62.4% throughout my b.tech career upto 5th sem.Am i eligible for getting job in wipro?Please reply me soon.Awaiting for a positive response.
27th June 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have secured 84.2% in 10th,70.4% in 12th and 62.4% in b.tech upto 5th sem.Am i eligible to sit for the campus placement of wipro.Please reply me soon.Awaiting for a positive response.
24th September 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what is accenture eligibility criteria for mca fresher
13th November 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 75% in 10th,56.5% in 12th, 68% in BSc,76% in MCA am i suitable for any MNC please tell me sir?
26th February 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

my son had done b.e. in electronic and telecommunication from mumbai university and m.s. in electrical from
m.s. from u.s. he is trying for job for last two years. He has also done Business Analyisis course from Seeds
Infotech and has experience of three years in sofware testing. Please guide were should be apply for job
12th July 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hi I'm a diploma holder and working in an MNC for past 10 yrs I have a Masters degree part time. But now when i plan to switch i am stuck as my degree is not a regular one.
can u plz refer a company which accept my part time degree..
15th August 2014, 05:01 AM
Ranjeet prasad yadav

what is the eligibility of tcs, infosys,mahindera, accenture, wipri??
6th November 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed 10 in 2006 with 55.67, 10 2 in 2009 with 51.38 and after that i admitted in b.tech 2009 and completed 2014 with 61. So sir plese tell me some company name that i am eligible for
20th January 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have 75.30 in 10th nd 56 in hsc nd 64.56 in BE with 3 year gap, SO SIR PLS TELL ME SOME GREAT COMPANY NAME THAT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR
13th July 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear SIR, I GOT 75% in 10th and 55.6% in 12th and btech with 70%. Am I eligible for TCS,WIPRO,TECH MAHINDRA, INFOSYS,etc companies.
Reply me soon sir.
Waiting for your reply.
I need Ur help sir.

#AMIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?