20th March 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?

can we directly do ph.d in biotechnology after doing m.sc in biotechnology,without passing gate??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  3. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  5. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  6. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  10. Place of pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  12. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  15. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  16. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  17. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  18. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
23rd July 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

if only phD biotech completed from a govt college (csir) or a good place can help you land in biocon or well reputed place in terms of salary as well as good future.o NET/GATE is vry important or better to change it into MBA.
23rd July 2012, 10:48 PM
samatha89
Member+

you are very much eligible for applying into any university in india as all unversity accept GATE scores and you will be very intrested to know that the scope is so vivid and wide hat you can't even imagine you can apply in some of the following sectors after persuing phd in biotechnology they are lecturar,agriculture researcher, junior research assoicate, botanist,zoologist, marine biologist, quality control expert, and many more for further details do write to me and i will let you know about some of more expertise jobs after diong phd in biotechnology wish you luck and sucess in future . bye take care
5th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I have done my M.Phil in biotechnology and got admission in PhD in botany(plant tissue culture)....I want to know whether I will be eligible for posting in biotechnology if there is any call for or in botany recruitment.....
9th October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Just one sums it all " State of Biotechnology in India is pathetic."
12th February 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I am passed M.sc (Biotech) with 52 %. Can I eligible for PH.D ? If yes pl told me for which University .I am O.B.C Catogary Candidate
18th March 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?

hey i am going 2 complete b.sc biotechnology
i m thnkng for m.sc
actually i want make my carrier in research
so watz gud ????
plz kindly help me
25th June 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I hav completed my M tech in Biotechnology. now i want to pursue my Phd so i am having a query related to private universities, i am planing to do my phd from Shiv Nadar University, is it a good option to do my phd program from private university? plz suggest me.
2nd December 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

radioisotopes can be used for cancer treatment???????
25th March 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to submit scores of any kind of entrance examination for admission in BSC biotechnology?
14th May 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is raman and i got 90% marks in 2 medical ? could i be eligible for taking admission in bsc biotechnology and what is the scope of this in future?
19th June 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursing bsc final year biotechnology after completion what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?