4th February 2011, 07:29 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi sir..
i have an doubt that if an member is selected as an TAFP ,then is his standard of questions monitored?what if his standard becomes really bad?what action would be taken against him?does his TAFP will be take back?
We always try to select the best person for joining TAFP but even in the later stage if unsatisfactory performance is found from any TAFPer then no doubt, that he/she has to left TAFP. Infact till now many members joined TAFP, but only few able to survive only because of 'Low Quality Performance' and 'Unconsistancy'.
4th February 2011, 07:38 PM

Default Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Sir ,
Hai! I am Nimmy James How you are selecting the top winners?
Is it by answering 300 posts.
Then next time I will become a winner.

ThANk U
7th February 2011, 01:52 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support View Post
Well no doubt that you are one of the oldest members of this Forum, and experianced one but you are unable to transform your experiance into 'Expert' into 'Output'

What I can see Two major restrictions in your way to TAFP are:-

1) Your answer quality has improved but needs to be more detailed. In short lack of detail which makes answer a better one.

2) Consistancy.
hi sir...
can you please guide me and give proper enlightenment on how to make the answers more clear,because most of the time i generally try to give short and crisp answers which are to the point ,so please make me clear about the detailed answer thing
thank you
8th February 2011, 01:56 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

dear sir,
i want to know that even though some of the members are being given TAFP their name is still being displayed in the ranking list,why is this because the rules says that the TAFP members are not in the ranking and they will be given scholarships separately,
8th February 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

This is just a test post.
8th February 2011, 11:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
dear sir,
i want to know that even though some of the members are being given TAFP their name is still being displayed in the ranking list,why is this because the rules says that the TAFP members are not in the ranking and they will be given scholarships separately,
From now onwards, right from this session (1st feb. - 15th feb) even TAFP Members are also free to participate in scholarship.

Work for them is same, normally they will answer for completing 300 posts for claiming there stipend of Rs.12/Post + scholarship ammount according to there ranking.
11th February 2011, 03:54 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support View Post
From now onwards, right from this session (1st feb. - 15th feb) even TAFP Members are also free to participate in scholarship.

Work for them is same, normally they will answer for completing 300 posts for claiming there stipend of Rs.12/Post + scholarship ammount according to there ranking.
sir,
my doubt is that as the member is selected to TAFP that means he is among the best answerer s,
so how much point is given to there answers?
or there is difference in the points given to them, among TAFP the members also?
12th February 2011, 01:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
sir,
my doubt is that as the member is selected to TAFP that means he is among the best answerer s,
so how much point is given to there answers?
or there is difference in the points given to them, among TAFP the members also?
Basically Not....!

All will be placed in same 'Pointing Scale'. Means weather a general member or TAFPer answer point alotment etc. will be same for both. Greater the quality of answer, greater makes will be allotted, weather TAFP or General Member.

But since, no doubt that TAFPer's are good answerer, so they will get higher points but in race of scholarship mistake can also be comitted by them, which result in there point deduction also.
Secondly, let a TAFPer is getting 20 points for each answer, but posting lesser answer per day say 3, simultaneously a general member is getting 15 points for good answer, but his/her number of post is greater then that of TAFPer, say- 5. Then eventually that general member will lead.

Both the TAFPers and General Members have been kept in same pointing scale, because if point system will be kept different for anyone of them then it would be injustice with them.

Forum Administration, has thought well before allowing TAFPers also to participate, only after checking all the aspects, that there shouldn't be any injustice or partiality among TAFPers and Members this scheme has been finalize, and care are taken by Our Modertors.
12th February 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

how to setup symfony framework in linux operating system
12th February 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 44% in graduation can i appear in i.a.s exams .
12th February 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about nda exam 2011 march 17 centre in kochi and how to reach thereg?
14th February 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

so sir when you will select next TAFP member? is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition? is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?
14th February 2011, 02:46 PM
Banned

Default Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hope now, New comers will not have to Face any Problem
14th February 2011, 02:47 PM
Banned

Post Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hi
Now this is very clear and helpfull for everybudy.

Dont mind -I want to tell you something that if possible please show your certificate in this column as for example which you are giving to top 5 scholarship winners.

Its my point of view.
I just thinking of it because many members are very much interested in certificate like me.
Even I did not seen certificate, what type of certificate you give to your members.

Thats why I suggest you this but if you dont like it then just ignore.
I dont mind.

SJ
14th February 2011, 02:48 PM
Banned

Friends if you have any suggestion regarding anything for the Forum, you can discuss it HERE

All of your suggestions are welcomed.

Also give your Suggestions for NEW SCHOLARSHIP PROPOSAL HERE
14th February 2011, 02:49 PM
Banned

Red face Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Sir,
that's really very good !!!

You has provided all the information regarding this forum which must be knowned by each and every one who belongs to such a good forum .

I think that adding a little bit regarding TAFP over here will be helpful to newcomers so that they can be more focussed to quality along with quantity since earlier they used to post too much of crap in running for points rather than serving the purpose of the forum .

For information regarding TAFP , click HERE ...

Have a good day !!
Ajay
14th February 2011, 02:52 PM
Banned

Talking Re: A Bunch of Questions in my mind.....:D

[QUOTE=Saikiran M;218597]@ADMIN:
Few doubts sir...
  1. Can TAFP members get the certificate for their work, whenever asked ?
  2. Will the duration, for which we were associated with, be specified in the certificate ?
  3. When will the payments be made after completion of 300 posts..?
    Immediately OR after a week
  4. How can we know that "how many questions we have answered during/in
    each session of 300 answers" ?

I mean if there is any page like ::rankings:: for TAFP where we can know "where we are...!"

I hope these questions are also wandering in the TAFP member's mind too...

[/
14th February 2011, 02:54 PM
Banned

Talking Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

[QUOTE=nikhilmi;224070]Hello Sir,
As it is mentioned that Rs 3000 for 300 posts is paid to the members in the TAFP, i want to know whether there is any time frame for this posts.It is monthly based or is it so that whenever a member reaches the mark of 300 posts he is being paid
14th February 2011, 03:48 PM
Banned

Talking Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Dear sir
I know that you are going selects the TAFP members tomorrow but I want to suggest you that before selecting the top answerer please check the quality of answers given by our forum members. Before selecting take a look on all the last 30 members in this season. Consider quality instead of quantity
with regards
14th February 2011, 04:01 PM
Banned

Question Re: ::Welcoming Nishant1110, Saikiran.M, Vike and Nikhilmi to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

TAFP is an exceptionally wondrful scheme for those intelligent and unemployed person for earning money by answering superbly and meaningfully. I appreciate the forum moderator for introducing this thundering scheme. Now every member of this forum senior as well as junior tries to answer the questions in a very decent,to the point and in a meaningful way as per their capability to enter in TAFP. It is such an inspirational scheme and I hope that the moderator will chosse the efficient and intelligent members for this.
Hope for the best of this forum,
Regards
14th February 2011, 09:41 PM
gadhiyasavan

TAFP is really good.
14th February 2011, 11:35 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so sir when you will select next TAFP member? is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition? is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?
Well, no particular date has been scheduled for TAFP selection. If some member will found fit for for TAFP he/she will be invited.

is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship

Yes, from now onwards even a TAFP member can participate in scholarship.

is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?

Well, TAFP members would be awarded 'A Wrok' certificate whenever asked by them, provided that he/she had successfully completed at least 6 active months as a TAFP.
15th February 2011, 08:28 AM
shilpa.trivedi

Default Re: ::Welcoming Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program

Note: We currently have 20 slots for TAFP.
  1. Faiyaz
  2. Rahul K
  3. PathFinder
  4. Sushant Roy
  5. JAMESS
  6. Saikiran M
  7. Vike
  8. Nikhilmi
  9. Nishant1110
  10. Jits -- New
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available

What is TAFP?

TAFP is a program in which we select few forum members and pay them certain amount for their awesome answers.

------------------------------------------------
To get tips visit this link: How to Get Into TAFP

What is the amount given to TAFP members?

Currently it is Rs. 3,600/- for every 300 Answers. [Updated] In addition, you also get scholarship amount as per your rank.

What are the benefits of joining TAFP?
  • You get "Top Answerers" title written under your username.
  • Your answers are approved instantly.
  • You get a good chance of getting a permanent work-from-home job from our company.
  • You become a highly respected member of the forum. You can warn members or appraise them when they do good.
  • You get good stipend for your good work.
  • TAFP membership is helpful for your resume.
  • After 6 months of being in TAFP you get a certificate from our company for your exceptional work.
  • and more......

Is there any time limit to complete 300 posts?

No.

How is the payment made to TAFP members?

Online transfer. (we'll ask you for your bank account details for this)

How do you select members for TAFP?

We regularly analyze performance of top Scholarship Winners, if we find that the answers to be of very fine quality and helpful to the users, then we may invite that member to become a TAFP member.

What does a TAFP member have to do?

Post helpful answers that are detailed, comprehensive and in easy to read language.

How to join TAFP?

There is no direct way to get into TAFP. Only way is to take part in scholarships for at least one session and prove yourself.

If you have any doubt, please Contact Us

thank you sir, that you have provide us such a opportunity to make our view stand in front of many peoples..this matter is real of pride that we are pride join to this type of forums
15th February 2011, 11:58 AM
Banned

thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.

thanking you.

The hard ones are never let down and that's what Administrator has thought us

heartiest Congratulations to Sushant and Jamess and a warm welcome in TAFP Badge

Hope both of you will keep leading your ways to success.

Regards

.html#ixzz1E0bhLc6p

thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.

thanking you.

15th February 2011, 07:10 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congratulation Jits for the TAFP selection. As I have found your answers are

really good and very helpful. So keep answering like this and wish you good luck

for your coming future.
15th February 2011, 07:12 PM
nitish kumar7

It is really very interesting that anyone can register in thread.Even junior member can give a competition to seniors.TAFP is the aim of every members.it's a great idea.
my heartiest thanks to all forum staff!!!
15th February 2011, 11:35 PM
SupritShestha

Cogratulation JITS....great to hear that you are now being included into the TAFP member...i am truly motivated by your achievement...one day i too will like to be there with you..
15th February 2011, 11:58 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: ::Welcoming Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
how much money is paid for top answerer?
Well friend, I would like to answer this 12 rupees per post is given to TAFP members + the money Or scholarship amount gained by each sessions.

Quote:
is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program?r
Yes it is selected from scholarships program only a guy need show quality and consistency To become tafp.

Good luck Friend,
16th February 2011, 09:52 AM
Saikiran M

Talking Re: ::Welcoming Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
so sir when you will select next TAFP member?

is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition? is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?
thanking you.

Ajay.. A Small answer to your huge Question is here..
TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program (Click to go)

and regarding selections.. they are always active. Just perform well.
You never know you may be the next...

Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
17th February 2011, 10:45 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Congrats JITS to became a TAFP member.......keep it up and continue to helping students....
All the best

Thanks
khanddn
17th February 2011, 04:02 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Welcoming Poem For JITS-
"Swagtam,swagtam.........Suswagtam,
TAFP mein JITS ka Swagtam.
You are a cool & intelligent guy,
A nice selection by "Sahil Bhai".
Karo Forum mein post ki barsaat.
Magar rakhna hamesha ye yaad.
Jitna hard labour hoga,
Utni jaldi wallet cheques se bhara hoga.
Aur Dost members ko rakhna yaad,
Kyonki Members aur TAFP........
Jab bhi honge ek saath,
Samajh lo tabhi banegi ye baat.
"Education And Career Forum"
Sadaiv aapke liye,Aapke sath....
By-
Mrs Praveen Gola
(senior member+)
17th February 2011, 11:05 PM
srinivas72
Junior Member+

i am also want to become a tafp member sir.i hope i am giving valuble suggestions.
19th February 2011, 09:12 PM
danish_khurana

Talking Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

congrats to you both to enter in TAFP. there are 3- 4 lines for you:

nayi umange, nayi aashaen
andhikar mein kar ujiyara
swagat hai Deep_4 and Jits tumhara.

once again congrats to you
20th February 2011, 01:45 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hi DEEP 4

You're on your way to great things!You did it! Congratulations (for TAFP)on one of your best moments!Stunning performance!Sheer perfection!
Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you!
Congratulations and best wishes!

Regards:-
khanddn
20th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Modern shayari for welcoming to Deep_4:-
Arj kiya hai-

1. "Deepak Kumar Behera",yahi hai vo aglaa naam,
Jisne kiya hai hum sabko pareshan aur hairaan,,
"Sahil Ji" ne bana diya usko TAFP,
Ab dekho karne lagega vo bhi RAP.

2. Itni jadi bhi kya thi,TAFP mein jane ki,
Kam se kam,2100/- ke 5 shagun to lete.
Kya pata kaun se shagun par dil toot jata,
Ek nahin to doosra shagun to kaam aata..

3. Aaj tak "Education & carrer Forum",
Andhere se bhara tha......
"Deep" ne aakar kar diya ujalla,
Apne sath FORUM ki kismat ko bhi badal dala.

4. Ye FORUM koi jadoo nahin hai,
Yahan sach mein cheques milte hein,
But Post ki mehnat to karni paregi,
Tabhi acche-acche TAGS milte hein.
Irshad!!!!!!!
Regards-
Mrs Praveen Gola
(senior member)
As usual(+)
20th February 2011, 11:49 PM
srinivas72
Junior Member+

my aim is to become a tafp member
21st February 2011, 08:33 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

wah wah !!! Kya farmaya hai..Mam... thx..for including my name to your shayari....
dat was superb.... i must say..

again want to say wah wah wah !!

regards
deepak.(deep_4)
22nd February 2011, 08:04 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

har koi ajjama raha hai shayari
hum bhi kiyon na kari unki waha wahi

Aasman ka chand teri bahon me ho
Tu jo chahe teri rahon me ho

Har wo khwab ho pura jo deep ki ankhon me ho
Khush Kismati ki hr Lakir tere hathon me ho !!

welcoming you for tafp...
22nd February 2011, 11:33 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

i know how you guys are feeling right now.this thing will help you to give more good answer

because now you guys have got the responsibility to do well but i know that you will

maintain the quality of your answer and help other people in their field.
23rd February 2011, 02:13 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
har koi ajjama raha hai shayari
hum bhi kiyon na kari unki waha wahi

Aasman ka chand teri bahon me ho
Tu jo chahe teri rahon me ho

Har wo khwab ho pura jo deep ki ankhon me ho
Khush Kismati ki hr Lakir tere hathon me ho !!

welcoming you for tafp...
@ priyanka

thx..for the Golden Shayari...

i want to say only one line that Do the best , you will get your best....

Regards
~Deep_4(Deepak Kumar)~
23rd February 2011, 06:46 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
thanks for showing me my mistakes and guiding me so well in rectifying them,
you have told me of answering the questions in detailed,
i find that some of the questions so absurd that you can never answer them in more than 4 to 5 lines in any way,
what to do about such questions,should we leave such question because there is no point in giving all useless data ,
24th February 2011, 11:12 AM

hi friends,
congrats that you are top scorer

i want a suggestion from ur side that how can i gain maximum points, i always try to give unique and best answer but also my points inceases very slow, so plz give me some tips for getting more points.
25th February 2011, 07:55 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

First of all congratulation to deep and jits for being a part of TAFP. everybody including me wants to be a part of this tafp . i am also trying in this direction . i was little busy but now i am free so i can take my chances.
TAFP is really exiciting feature of this forum.
25th February 2011, 09:37 AM
arvind.aggarwal132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program

Note: We currently have 20 slots for TAFP.
  1. Faiyaz
  2. Rahul K
  3. PathFinder
  4. Sushant Roy
  5. JAMESS
  6. Saikiran M
  7. Vike
  8. Nikhilmi
  9. Nishant1110
  10. Jits -- New
  11. Deep_4 -- New
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available

What is TAFP?

TAFP is a program in which we select few forum members and pay them certain amount for their awesome answers.

To get tips visit this link: How to Get Into TAFP

What is the amount given to TAFP members?

Currently it is Rs. 3,600/- for every 300 Answers. [Updated] In addition, you also get scholarship amount as per your rank.

What are the benefits of joining TAFP?
  • You get "Top Answerers" title written under your username.
  • Your answers are approved instantly.
  • You get a good chance of getting a permanent work-from-home job from our company.
  • You become a highly respected member of the forum. You can warn members or appraise them when they do good.
  • You get good stipend for your good work.
  • TAFP membership is helpful for your resume.
  • After 6 months of being in TAFP you get a certificate from our company for your exceptional work.
  • and more......

Is there any time limit to complete 300 posts?

No.

How is the payment made to TAFP members?

Online transfer. (we'll ask you for your bank account details for this)

How do you select members for TAFP?

We regularly analyze performance of top Scholarship Winners, if we find that the answers to be of very fine quality and helpful to the users, then we may invite that member to become a TAFP member.

What does a TAFP member have to do?

Post helpful answers that are detailed, comprehensive and in easy to read language.

How to join TAFP?

There is no direct way to get into TAFP. Only way is to take part in scholarships for at least one session and prove yourself.

If you have any doubt, please Contact Us
thanks for giving us such a informaion. viwers will encourage for posting. It will be very useful aspirants.
27th February 2011, 06:23 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post
@ priyanka

thx..for the Golden Shayari...

i want to say only one line that Do the best , you will get your best....

Regards
~Deep_4(Deepak Kumar)~

Thanks Deep for encouraging quotes hope i too touch the sky line..... and your way of telling answer through image is just mindblowing
28th February 2011, 10:20 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
Thanks Deep for encouraging quotes hope i too touch the sky line..... and your way of telling answer through image is just mindblowing
Arreey Tum bhi na..

By the way that's my Old and Unique Style..

and i am seeing lots of members here, which have been Inspired by Me. (lol)

Forum is Increasing with New Ideas and Talented Members

regards
deep_4(Deepak Kumar)
1st March 2011, 08:14 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

@deep4, A warm welcome in TAFP,and thanks to help us...
We are very inspired and proud of you...
1st March 2011, 10:55 AM
jacky2138

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has effected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influences who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~Shanmugasundaram~~
1st March 2011, 01:40 PM
shabina aysha begum

thanku sir for the information
1st March 2011, 02:41 PM
anoop89
Member+

TAPF position , it shows your hardwork and determination with passion towards it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?