29th June 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job oriented short term course after B.Tech(Computer Science)

I have recently completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering. I do not study further, so kindly suggest me for job oriented short term courses and from which institute ? NEHA MEVADA
Keshod. Gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. List of some short term job oriented courses for 12th passed with Science student -- [New]
  2. How to join short term job oriented course in medical?
  3. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  4. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?
  6. Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?
  7. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  8. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion?
  9. Which job oriented short term courses are available after completing B.Com?
  10. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  11. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  12. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  13. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  14. How to study a short term course in Computer and Mobile repairing?
  15. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  16. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  17. Best Short Term courses after graduating in Computer Science to get job in Banking Sector
  18. Short term good job oriented courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication)?
9th July 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

will u plz suggest me wch instutite is best for job oriented course in hyderabad as i hav passed computer science engg? ...
24th November 2014, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma of EcE in 2003 and just completed my b.tech corrospondence in Electronics and Communication in 2014.

What short term language course should I pick up to get a good job in software field.
18th August 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering in computer science field but i am not good at programming. Please suggest me some good option other than programming and the Institute also where i can learn it and gives placement opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?