4th December 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Sir i am student of third year in electronics and telecommunication and after diploma i had to do govt job may i do government job

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  2. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  4. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  7. What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication
  8. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  10. Can I get jobs in Air Force field after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  12. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  13. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  14. Can I apply for RTO jobs being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. Are there instrumentation jobs for diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  18. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
15th January 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is dinesh i am working in army (corps of signals) i have diploma in electronics and telecomunication approved by aicte i am retiring after two years so, i want to apply for Govt job plz sujest me
12th March 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

sir i'm difloma holder electrics & telecommunication after difoma I had to do govt. job
19th August 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i need information about how to get the job for diploma electronics and communication coarse
28th August 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
I am Rupali Dhatrak, I have passed my diploma in electronic and telecommunication with 72.44% plz suggest me for any govt job
3rd June 2015, 05:58 PM
sandesh patole

Sir/madam i am 3rd year degree student plese tell me about goverment job after diploma in electronic &tele communication.......
27th December 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,m doing diploma in micro electronic trade from govt. college.
I want to leave it trade because many persons say that this trade is not good for early jobs .
give me better suggestion that what is right and wrong
respected sir , give me advise for study.
thank you sir.
13th January 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is NESHAT AHMAD
I HAVE COMPLETED 3yr diploma in electronic & communication I have experience in BTS & RF survey engg Ericsson projects 3G & 4G LT Projects Contact no 9473341420 1 yr diploma in instrumentation
14th November 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in pune after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
15th November 2016, 08:05 PM
princekainth2

After Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication, you will have to give Nationally conducted Examination to get a job in fields like Air force, Railway jobs, Indian army, Banking jobs, MTNL, SAIL, BHEL, BSNL, NTPC.
23rd October 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am diploma holder but I am confuse what can I have take government exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?