14th May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Are there instrumentation jobs for diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

instrumentation job for diploma in electronics & telecommunication

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  4. Can I get jobs in Air Force field after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. What is the difference between electronics telecommunication and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  10. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  12. Government colleges in Haryana under AIEEE exam?
  13. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  15. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  16. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  17. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication? -- [New]
12th October 2017, 08:20 PM
Member+

Default Re: Are there instrumentation jobs for diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Instrumentation is a collective term for measuring instruments used for indicating, measuring and recording physical quantities. There are lots of private companies offering job like Junior Project Officer, Technician, Telescope Operator, jobs on PLC and SCADA etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?