9th October 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?

what will be he date of examination in 2015 for food inspector and what is the procedure of apllying in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  2. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  3. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  4. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  5. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for appearing in Food Inspector examination? -- [New]
  8. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  9. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  11. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  12. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  13. Details about the food inspector exam? Eligibility criteria of it?
  14. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student?
  15. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?
  16. Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?
  17. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  18. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
1st December 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?

I have completed master degree in food science and nutrition am I eligible for applying to become a food inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?