14th September 2011, 12:55 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?

Sir,
Admission to JBT/ D.Ed. course will be made on the basis of marks ... After a long waiting the merit list and counselling schedule for ... and D.Ed. Urdu course for session commencing in 2011-12 can visit the ... Detailed information about counselling schedule will
Thanks,

Related Questions:
  1. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  2. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  3. Full information about JBT college in Faridabad city? Date of issue of the forms?
  4. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  5. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  6. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  7. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  8. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  9. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  10. Selection Procedure and Placements after completion of JBT course?
  11. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  12. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  13. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  14. How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. Information about JBT course in Delhi? I am pursuing B.A final year -- [New]
  16. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  18. How to do JBT course from Bangalore?
19th October 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?

Hi dear..
I have my own college in Jammu.. If u really want join us please contact directly to us (no agent). Its 100% valid through out india (NCTE approved)..

Eligibility
12th with 45% (general category)
12th with 40% (reserved category)

admission starts within 30 days.....

Contact details
pankaj singh bandral

9018063729-9018963729
[email protected]
9th December 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Jbt apne area state mein hi valid hota hai jaha se course kiya ho ki saare state mein?
2nd January 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
maine 12th base par lal bahadur shastri training institute se N.P.T.T. course kiya hai kya mein goverment teacher ki job ke liye apply kar sakti hu?
2nd January 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
maine 12th base par LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI TRAINING INSTITUTE se NPTT course kiya hai.kya mein govrnment teacher ki job ke liye apply kar sakti hu
12th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i want jbt if u have any information about it
please mail me([email protected])
2nd February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hi! Me kiran m
Mai janna chahti ho k delhi me jbt krne liye %kya honi chahiye
17th April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

delhi me jbt entrance test ke liye kya percentage hai

what is the age eligible for jbt teacher training?
12th May 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

please give me full information that what is last date for fill form.
28th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for jbt and the procedure
29th May 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 65% MARKS IN 12TH AND LOOKING 4 TEACHING COURSE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS SUITABLE 4 ME?
31st May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

how much %age is required for doing JBT FROM DELHI ....??????
6th June 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

how much %age is required for doing JBT FROM DELHI ....??????

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=66949#ixzz1x0racdhu
7th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

how i do jbt
11th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Jbt application form delhi 2012
19th June 2012, 11:42 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Dear Friend as you mention you want to do JBT so you can apply directly to any university there are many university which offer JBT course but the good colleges or university conduct entrance exam and the on the bases of the merit list they give admission but there are many university which give direct admissions to the students the forms will be available in the month of march and you can apply for them through online and offline also. these are the best university in which you can apply

The Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi, Delhi
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Nashik, Maharashtra
North Orissa University - Baripada, Orissa
Tripura University - Agartala, Tripura
Isabella Thoburn College - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Sant Nischal Singh College of Education for Women - Yamunanagar, Haryana
School of Distance learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) - Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
Directorate Of Distance Education - Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
Shri Krishna College Of Education For Jbt
Maa Saraswati J.B.T. College
Periyar Institute Of Distance Education
23rd June 2012, 01:31 PM

Dear Sir,

My Name is bhawna joshi . i reading in class 12 in cbse board. after passing class 12 i want to do course of JBT. please give me full information about this course. What is the Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? my email adress,
25th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that does JBT is valid from J&K universty ?
16th November 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT B.ED IS EQUIVALENT TO B.P.ED ?
1st January 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

can a student recently in 12standard f
ill up forms for jbt?
2nd March 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i m graduate delhi university with 49.45%.nd i m doing m.a economics 1st year with kurukshetra university.
pls mujhe btao mujhe kiya krna chahiye jbt ya kuk university se
m.a hi karun pls btao kisme jada scop h.....?????
11th April 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

after completed the JBT Course, how much time we can get the job a teacher
19th July 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I AM 12 PASSED IN CBSE BOARD I WANT TO DO COURSE OF JBT PLEASE GIVE ME FULL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COURSE
14th August 2013, 01:05 AM
Monika Nahal

what is essential qualification for JBT ?
2nd September 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

jbt correspondence is open or not?
30th January 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Plese tell me jbt coures fee details
4th June 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i am recently passed out 12th in 61% so please you segues me i can join the jbt
8th August 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

My name is miss himanshu pal and i want to do jbt course give me full information about jbt and how to apply
18th September 2016, 02:23 AM

Dear Sir,

My Name is pradeep singh rawat. i reading in class 12 in cbse board. after passing class 12 i want to do course of JBT. please give me full information about this course. What is the Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?