6th January 2011, 04:31 PM
krishnak387

Date of Dr. BR Ambedkar University entrance exam for admission into B.A 1st year?

when the exam is conduct by Dr. BR Ambedkar university of BA 1st year ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?
  2. How to apply for B.Sc Maths entrance exam of Dr. Babasahed Ambedkar University?
  3. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  4. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  5. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  6. How should I take admission in BCA 1st year? Date of sale of entrance form?
  7. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  8. How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission? -- [New]
  9. Exam for B.Tech admission in Ambedkar Institute of technology after completing 12th?
  10. 1st year MBBS entrance exam date? What is the fees of Rajiv Gandhi University Karnataka?
  11. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  12. Date of Entrance Exam for 1st year of B.Com course of Magadh University?
  13. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Distance Learning of Ambedkar University?
  14. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University
  15. How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?
  16. What is the last date of entrance exam of BSc 1st year Agriculture Palampur University?
  17. How to take admission for 1st year of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University? Information regarding the required entrance exam for this?
  18. Entrance exam schedule for admission in M.A (History) in Zadabpur University?
17th January 2011, 09:48 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of Dr. BR Ambedkar University entrance exam for admission into B.A 1st year?

Hi friend,
In order to take admission in B.A honors in Dr.BR Ambedkar University entrance exams are not conducted.
You will get admission on the basis of your marks in 10+2 exam.So prepare well for it.
Also application form availability dates are yet not declared.
So have patienc & till then wait for it.
Also score good marks in 10+2 exam so that you can get a seat in BA.

Best wishes.......
17th January 2011, 11:56 AM
Martha Vikram Kumar

Smile Re: Date of Dr. BR Ambedkar University entrance exam for admission into B.A 1st year?

Hi,Dr.B.R.Ambedkar university is an open university.you can study with out any qualification.you have to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by BRAOU.You have to get just 40 marks out of 200marks in 2papers.Generally it will conducted in the month of APRIL(second week).The notification will be released in January.
*if you have completed intermediate you need noy to attend entrance exam.
**To see the notification login to http://Braou.in.
4th February 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Dr. BR Ambedkar University entrance exam for admission into B.A 1st year?

sir when the first year exam notification date will be of 2011-2012
14th February 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like do my M.A. in English. I am a working abroad. I passed my Bachelors degree in computer science. What will be the procedure for distance education in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open university, Hyderabad. Please give details
20th February 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ SAY ME THE NOTIFICATION AND THE EXAM DATE OF 1ST YEAR BCOM

WITH REGARDS
SAI
7th March 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir have completed BA1year in 2006-2007 year. can it possible to attend the BA 2 & 3 year exam
at a time tell me sir please .
10th March 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir when the 1st year BA exams notification
14th March 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

B.com 1st year examz on may 16th in ambedkar open university.....all the best 4ndzz study well:-}
14th March 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 40% in bcom degree in braou open unversity in 4years duration
if i am eligible for icet
15th March 2011, 03:44 PM
vikas9862638964

the exam is conduct by Dr. BR Ambedkar university of BA on-

sunday 10-4-2011 form 10:00 am to 12:30pm in english,telgu and urdu medium.
for more detalis visit-university website
21st March 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i join in your university please tell me details in 1 year B.A Exams dates
28th March 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

dr ambedkar open university distans exams fee date Bcom
11th April 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i join open university degree,please tell me entrance exam date.
20th April 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i join your university please tell me the entrance exam dates & details for B.sc.Agriculture
21st April 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir can i know when is 2nd year exams starts
25th April 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I want BA 2nd year exam timetable for Dr. BR Ambedkar University?
2nd May 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i just wrote the entrance exam and i just want to know when the notification publish....
7th May 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

ambethkar open university degree next entrance exam date pls telme sir.
9th May 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

please sir iwant to B.com Enterence exam Date
And also 3years fee please details
12th May 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am join the degree 1st year DRBRAOU at Kosgi(vill) mahabubnagar (dist) please give me examination details & schedulle
thank Q sir
14th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam eligible test passed 2011 when is degree first year admi
15th May 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

iam eligible to msc micro biology plz inform me when the notification and entrance exam
16th May 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

CAN KNOW THE WHEN WILL THE B.COM CLASSES WILL START FOR THE DISTANCE LEARNING PEOPLE
17th May 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please sir iwant to B.com Enterence exam Date
And also 3years fee please details
please last date details:
21st May 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha Vikram Kumar View Post
Hi,Dr.B.R.Ambedkar university is an open university.you can study with out any qualification.you have to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by BRAOU.You have to get just 40 marks out of 200marks in 2papers.Generally it will conducted in the month of APRIL(second week).The notification will be released in January.
*if you have completed intermediate you need noy to attend entrance exam.
**To see the notification login to http://Braou.in.
sir when the entrance exam date plz tell me 08871551583.
24th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,

plz tel me.when the dr.b.r.ambethkar open university degree next entrance exam date for BA .

Raj (8956020632)
28th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M TAHSEEN BAIG I HAVE PASS MY SSC FROM PRIVATE AND I M DOING INTER 2ND YEAR I HAVE WRITTEN UR ELIGIBIL TEST I GOT 135 MARKS IN THAT NOW I WANT TO DO BA FROM UR COLLEGE I WANT A PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION IN UR UNIVERSITY PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS U CAN URS FATHFULLY STUDENT TAHSEEN
2nd June 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm [email protected], can i please know any Open Degree Enterance Exam details (other than sunday 10-4-2011), is there another notification this year, as i want to do my B.Com from the BRAOU. Someone please help me by mailing the details.............Thanking You in advance.
8th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir this is karthik and i completed my ssc. now i want to do bsc-computers or bsc-electrons, is it possible for me to do, and please tell me the procedure, my mail id is [email protected]. please help me. thank q in advanced
11th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I qualified my eligibility Test UG Programmes (BA/BCOM/BSc)- 2011.With English Medium.plz tell me when Admission & near by college ,WITH Complete Fee Structure.
THANKS
Riyazuddin.
15th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
iam prasanna i completed my ssc tell me when ambedker university entrance exams wil conduct date
15th June 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir you can mail to this [email protected] date of entrance exam of ambedker university
18th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir when ambedkar university enterance exams will conduct date
19th June 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir this is karthik and i completed my ssc in year 2005,. now i want to do bsc-computers or bsc-electrons, is it possible for me to do, and please tell me the procedure, my mail id is [email protected]. please help me. thank q in advanced
23rd June 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my intermidiate <MPC>,in 2005-06.I am now intrested to join in B.A.Can u please give me the reply and details of admission into B.A 1st year for the year 2011-12.
23rd June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i had completed my intermidiate in year 2005-06,. now i want to do B.A is it possible for me to do, and please tell me the procedure,
help me. thank q sir.
23rd June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir give me details of B.A admission.I had completed my intermidiate in 2005-06.Mobile No:8106200710
26th June 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir this is sruthi i cmpltd my ssc now i like to do BA in Dr. BR Ambedkar University will u plz tell the date of entrance exam.......when should it will be conducted every year?????
30th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Dr Ambedkar open University 1st year entrance exam application applying date please
2nd July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i get admission in degree in any coures i dont have previous certificates of my education please give this question answer please
5th July 2011, 04:59 PM
fazlu
Member+

the date is recently over.
10th July 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

when is the last date to get admissions into b.a first year ? please let me know sir
15th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed s.s.c i want to do graduate in one sitting if any possibility please reply me
18th July 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i m ganesh i joined b.tech 2009..but now i stopped b.tech....ssc 67.8% and inter 70%..can i join open degree without original certificates...regular classes are there for b.com or b.sc maths in open degree.........plzz tell me sir.....
7th August 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

when will be the BR Ambedkar University UG first year exam results of batch2011
16th August 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir
when will br the Dr BR Ambedkar University degree entrance date on2011 2012
16th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

when will be the Dr BR Ambedkar University Degree Elgibelti test for 2011 2012
16th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Date of Dr. BR Ambedkar University entrance exam for admission into B.A 1st year?
20th August 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
One of my friend passed SSC in AP open school society. Now she want to study B.Com Computers. Is their any course like that for her. Please help her by giving some information related to it.

Thanks
with regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?