11th November 2016, 07:11 PM
lakshman ji

How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed BA with English as the main subject and now I want to pursue B.Ed. I want to know how can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  3. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the procedure?
  4. Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to get admission in Patna Women's college for M.A in English?
  5. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  6. How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  8. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  11. Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for M.A English entrance exam at JNU? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?
  15. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D after English literature with 54%?
12th November 2016, 01:37 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education

Eligibility Criteria

A candidate must have a bachelor's degree with minimum 55% marks.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Some universities offers B.Ed course are

Patna University

Kota University

Delhi University

Rajasthan University

Dr. B.R Ambedkar University

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

Karnataka State Open University

IGNOU conducts B.ed entrance test for admission to B.ed programme.The exam is conducted at national level twice a year i.e. January & July.

Admission procedure

Simply you fill up your application form & submit the same along with demand draft of Rs 1000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?