27th January 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in BHEL for Electrical Engineering B.Tech. student?

i am student of b.tech 6th sem i want to do traning in bhel so plz give me the no. of HR nd procedure of this traning explain this...
2nd February 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

how can i know that is any seat is vacant yet for training in bhel and what are contacts nmber
3rd March 2014, 07:28 PM
nkugol

Thumbs up Re: Summer training in BHEL for Electrical Engineering B.Tech. student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure for joining training course in bhel in summer vaccations
22 u have to first get a yearback then if possible get a CG above 4 then may be (if all odds go into your favour) u get an opportunity to appear 4 an personal interview in BHEL(where im sure u won't be selected) and then just pray to God. this is the official procedure for joining training course in BHEL
4th March 2014, 10:15 AM
sanniha

Thumbs up Re: Summer training in BHEL for Electrical Engineering B.Tech. student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep89 View Post
i am student of six semester in B. TECH. of electrical engg. IN " COLEGE JAIPUR ENGINNERING COLEGE AND RESEARCH CENTRE" JAIPUR. I want to summer tranning from bhel . what procedure i am foiiow for summer traning ?
hai friend,

First you get the No objection certificate or letter form,Bonafide,study and conduct certificate from your institution with sign of your director and attach the resumae to that and apply the current address of BHEL company or If you know any working employee in that comapny then you will get easily summer training in BHEL....

All the Best....
4th March 2014, 12:43 PM
Teachwell785

Summer training in BHEL for Electrical Engineering B.Tech. student if you get a chance. BHEL is good industry For Electrical tread student:

procedure for Summer training in BHEL- 1)Firstly take training application form from your college.

2)Visit organization where you want to do training.

A3)pply for training if they satisfied with your skill to got chance.
4th March 2014, 01:37 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

First of all, write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. Also send an application to the HR manager and if they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
9th March 2014, 09:28 AM
dinesh gehlot

i am student of six semester in B. TECH. of electrical engg. IN " jodhpur institute of engineering and technology(JIET JODHPUR). I want to summer training from bhel.
9th March 2014, 09:36 AM
dinesh gehlot

Post Re: Summer training in BHEL for Electrical Engineering B.Tech. student?

[QUOTE=sandeep89;316935]i am student of six semester in B. TECH. of electrical engg. IN jodhpur institute of engg.and technology(jiet jodhpur). I want to summer tranning from bhel .
emil ID- [email protected]
contact no.--9636919535
address- jodhpur
11th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am parichay jaiswal and I am doing b.tech 1st year in bhagwant university Ajmer so.my question is training is in 1st year or not?
Because I want to get training.
23rd November 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 3rd sem student of ee branch i want to doing training in 4th sem
so what will be the procedure of Summer training and which will be better field for me
please mail on id
[email protected]
4th January 2020, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do my after 3rd year training in BHEL if I have no contact inside.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?