1st May 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to give to get into Forensics?

Do we have to appear for the NEET entrance to get a degree in forensic science?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter in forensics after BDS?
  2. What are the steps towards joining Forensics?
  3. How to pursue forensic studies after completing 12th in science stream? What is the procedure to enter into Forensics?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in Forensics or DNA fingerprinting from Canada after comlpetion of B.Sc in India? -- [New]
  6. How may I get a job in forensics as I have completed M.Pharma in Pharmaceuticals Analysis? Which kind of job will be suitable for me?
  7. Which is best B.Sc Forensic Science college in Mumbai?
  8. Can i study M.Sc. degree in Forensics even after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology?
  9. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  10. What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?
  11. What can I do after completing MSc In applied Maths? What kind of jobs are offered for me?
  12. Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course?
  13. List of the colleges in which I can take admission in Msc Biotechnology and Forensics?
  14. Scope for genetic engineers in forensic?
  15. What is the future scope in forensics?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for for doing Ph.D in forensics?
  17. How to do masters in UK in Forensics and Cyber Crime Analysis after completing B.Tech in IT?
  18. Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?
18th August 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hii mam/sir I am doing b pharmacy. After completing that course can I take admission to forensic science. Which exam is required. Please reply.
30th September 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Is NEET also needed for forensic science
15th March 2020, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm completing my bachelor's degree in engineering(mechanical) . I'm more interested in forensic science. For Msc in forensic science what should I do further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?