25th January 2012, 01:51 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

Default Re: TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with?

both the companies are good in there place ,,and they have almost same type of work but infosis pay higher salary than tcs.

Related Questions:
  1. Job type after joining companies like Infosys, TCS etc after B.Tech?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  4. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  5. What is the qualification needed to work in TCS company?
  6. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  7. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  8. Qualification required to work in TCS?
  9. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  10. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  11. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  12. Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer
  13. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  14. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  15. Should I join TCS or join other companies?
  16. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  17. What kind of job is offered in TCS to B.Tech fresher? Company profile of TCS?
  18. When will TCS call for the job?

18th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i got placed in TCS.in what way i have to prepre myself to shine well in training period. .

18th February 2012, 03:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
TCS and Infosys both are IT giants in India. You can go for any of these..
But to some extent I think TCS is better than Infosys..

TCS is the best due to these following points:---------------->>

1.Best salary package
2.Acceptable work pressure
3.Good working environment
And the last but not the least is
4.Job security

So, give your first preference to TCS..
All the best..

20th February 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am sitaram patel completed course diploma in plastic technology (dpt) from cipet jaipur, sir i want a job your industie plz give me a chance. my contact no.8233531670 my email [email protected]

16th April 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i got placed in mahindra satyam and techmahindra but i joined techm but for some reason i lost it after working with it for 3 months and now i want to join satyam.will there be any problem if i join satyam,shud i tell them that i worked for 3 months in techm????will it become a issue

25th April 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am working with infosys for last three years, what i have experienced is, at infosys as a fresher you will learn beyond your limits which makes you confident and increases your value in the market, but when it comes to work load, its lot more than TCS, Infosys provides you a lot of exposure in terms of technologies as well as personal aspects. In monetary aspects both are almost similar. When you switch an employee of Infosys always has more preference and value as compare to TCS.
If you are not technically good enough then it is better to join any other company otherwise training will be a horrible experience.

7th November 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,I joined as a fresher in TCS and completede 7 years,its not like a Government , but like a Bull..no one take any action if you need justice!
Everyone knows TCS takes cheap projects but Infosys always maintain Quality! In TCS..all animals are running together but in Infosys, all kinds of animal runs with their particular skill only.I mean,TCS doesnot take care of your skill but Infosys takes care.Because.Kauwa kabhi Hans nahi ban sakta!!!

You can Talk to me if you still need real time example!
Hi, I recently placed in TCS as systems engineer, who is the employee growth.. can I have your contact no please .. I need ur suggestions .. plz mail me at [email protected]
your response is greatly appreciated !!

7th November 2012, 08:04 PM
jhontyrathod

Dear friend,
Learning in company is 100% depends on you how you are taking it. Just you have to eager to learn.If you do this in any company you will learn quickly.
Second thing is about salary.As per my concern do your job very well and try to learn more and more.
GOOD LUCK..!!

17th December 2012, 05:51 PM
internaliser

Hello friend,
If you want good salary join TCS.
If you want to learn something join infosys.
Generally for freshers infosys is good company and for experieneces TCS is a good company.
In TCS work environment is nice and in infosys work pressure is more.
choice is yours.

Thank you

17th December 2012, 09:15 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Smile Re: TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydroxy.lesnar View Post
placed in TCS recently
many say that you cant learn quickly in TCS and there is no hike in the salary even after 2 years of experience is it so? and which is best infosys or TCS
Dear Aspirant,

As i am also a Software Engg.I could definetly suggest you on this confusion.
Since both Tcs and Infosys are level 5 company's.

A fresher cannot get a full exposure on the project till he gets some experience in the field.

But when compared with small company like level 3 or 2.A fresher has a chance of getting full exposure on the project.

Here is one advantage and disadvantage:
ADV: In level 2,3 company's you get a full exposure on project.In level 5 no Expo.
Dis-Adv: In level 2,3 you have to do lot of work.since you have a job of full project.But in level 5 you will have only a small corner of the project.

But only difference will be a salary criteria when compared.
But i surely can say that a level 3 Engineer and level 5 Engineer after 2years if compared the level 3 engineer will be having a good knowledge in a domain.

So i would suggest you to take the company that offers you a full length exposure of project.By that you could get a good knowledge in particular domain.

In TCS or Infosys.
My Answer is Choose anyone.Because both have some criteria.No full exposure in projects.In this case where ever the salary is more take that one.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my

profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.

22nd December 2012, 07:46 PM
Diptiranjan100

its better if you get job in TCS

30th December 2012, 09:08 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends............

The fact is both the companies are good & its some how difficult to judge

ALL THE BEST................

24th March 2013, 11:54 AM
suvidhabramhankar

hii i m placed in infosys . but d joining is late. Is is worth to wait for infosys till july 2013. i was placed in sep 2011. n i am a 2012 passout. plz suggest

23rd February 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

after b.com we can join in tcs?and what type of qualification ask for b.com graduates

25th June 2015, 05:50 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

According to my point of view TCS(Tata Consultancy Services) is the best option.
They provide the the things no. of things to their employee listed below:-

->Handsome amount of Salary.
->One of the top reputed companies of the world.
->Better working environment.
->Job security.
->Job satisfaction.

The eligibility criteria to join TCS is listed below:-
->Minimum 60%of marks in class 10th and should be passed from a recognized board.
->You should have also completed 12th from a recognized board with minimum 60% of marks.
->You should not have any backlog in graduation or degree course with minimum 60% of marks.
->You should not have more than 2 years of gap in your studies.

I hope you got it.

26th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I got placed in infosys and training period is of 6 months.Do they terminate during training process? Which least performance make them to terminate after training?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?