16th February 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: AFCAT Exam: Syllabus and exam pattern? Books? How to obtain previous year papers?

kindly mail me the syllabus and previous year question papers of AFCAT, please. my ID is [email protected].
Thank you!!
16th February 2012, 11:47 PM
swatitvaish

Default Re: AFCAT Exam: Syllabus and exam pattern? Books? How to obtain previous year papers?

sir m appearing for AFCAT-2012 pls send me previous papers,books to refer and all details regarding it
email: [email protected]

thanking you.
swati
22nd February 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am looking for afcat exam 2012 ,but need to know which book to refer for preparation,kindly guide me,my contact [email protected]
5th July 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,mam
plz send me the previous paper for afcat exam i will give the exam in august its my 1st attempt so i hav no idea my email id is: [email protected]
thankss,,,,,,
23rd August 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send the previous question paper of afcat in my id [email protected]
15th January 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i want previous years afcat ques papers
email id:[email protected]
22nd February 2013, 09:39 PM
bigbirbal

which book should i use to prepare for afcat.
please mail me at [email protected]
15th September 2013, 02:25 PM
speddyDaups

Last year, she and four other moms from the pto sewed 100 shirts into bags for 70 people, collecting about $300.The money went towards http://www.iecharmspandora.com/ repairs for the school's playground.
Rather than consume empty calories at a bake sale, kids learn the importance of sustainability Charms and recycling.
"It's unusual, it's fun, it's Michael Kors Outlet UK gimmicky, it's all of the above,"Said schorr, who has a 10yearold daughter at evg.
'greener' Michael Kors Bags fundraiser for EVG School
First devised by parent and local artist gulay schorr last year, the twoweek long initiative is meant to"Show appreciation for mother nature"While raising money for various improvements to the eleanor van gelder school.
Plastic bags, when not recycled, pose a significant health and safety hazard to marine life, killing more than one million sea creatures last year alone.The world's annual use Cheap Mulberry Bags of plastic bags has increased from five million to more than 100 million tons in the past 70 years.
"I loved the idea,"She said. "I'm tired of all the oldfashioned[Fundraising]Stuff.This is more up to date.It makes sense for people.It gets the kids involved. "
Schorr decided to put a unique spin on the pto's fundraising efforts after a friend introduced her to the tshirttobag conversion process four years ago.The concept stuck with her through the years, from her move from michigan to new jersey to now.
This year, parents are hoping to refurbish art, science and music rooms lost to more traditional louis vuitton outlet miami classroom space.The rooms will become available for their intended use once the new george washington school opens.
27th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i applied for afcat mechanical stream ,tell me on which subjects i have toconcentrate more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?