17th December 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65%

Can any student do ITI after completing Engineering as nowadays companies like Bhel and railways are asking for the same to get a job..please give the procedure to be followed to join ITI.
16th March 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65%

What is the exam name of iti Assam please tell me if you know then email me my email address is [email protected]
28th March 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a train driver what should i do for becoming a train driver.i had completed my 10 with 60%and i have completed 12.plz tell what should i do to become a train driver.and which college is best in Uttar pradesh
13th August 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 66.6% at HSLC but I didn't get any seat what to do ? Is there any other process for direct admission? Please reply .
7th June 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for it I? I have completed 10th with 6.2 CGPA .which trades I can got...?
14th November 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 class with 89.30% can I get electrician trade in iti and can I do iti with graduation Regular.
16th January 2020, 12:05 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes , you can definitely join the course , as the marks scored in your 10 standard do not matter
The eligibility criteria for IIT is
Canadian must score at least 50% in physics,chemistry and maths
Candidate must be of a certain age
Candidate must appear for a national level entrance exam
Admission to the course will be on the basis of the merit scored in the entrance exam
Once you complete the course there are many opportunity you can select
In the course you can select
Mechanical engineering
Civil engineering
Chemical engineering
There are many more options and opportunity available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?